X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
    Sittin inside looking out at the snow and 23 deg. How do birds not freeze to death?
    Only Turkeys and Chickens!! Then Safeway collects them...
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

You got it, babe, foot on the front lawn and more on the way Wed. Sure gonna be a white christmas up here.

Guess I should go yank the frozen water tank out of the camper......

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoLady
        Yay! Snow!
        What's that? Is that the white fluffy stuff that falls from the sky sometimes in cold places? I think I remember...
        Last edited by Fungus232; 12-20-2010, 02:28 PM.
        sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Vacation starts today... off until the 29th

Hope to have some Bronco time in there...
          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I start vacation at 2 30 Thurs then off til the 26/27th where I am workin bankable double time for time off for 2011 then back off til the 2nd when I work another double time shift and complete a full 40 hours off thats already earmarked for Moab.

Comment

Good morning all. Last day in Ohio, and then tomorrow I start the drive home. Wish me luck for some good weather. Predictions for tonight here is freezing rain.
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Have a safe drive back Marc!
                '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Vacation started off well, thru a bunch of hiccups and wasted time (err how is time wasted when you are wasted....), sold my truck camper so theres one less headache to think about! I wont lie, it was a decent camper with no water damage but needed some work. 30 years old, still a good camper though.

Plannin to save up little by little for a 10 year old Tent trailer that will have everything that the camper had plus sleepin for 4-6, not 3 as well a party/cook deck during camping.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                    Good morning all. Last day in Ohio, and then tomorrow I start the drive home. Wish me luck for some good weather. Predictions for tonight here is freezing rain.
                    Sunny and cool hear right now 49 degrees. rain later. take care, be safe.
                    Randy
                    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Have a safe trip Mark. It's my Friday But I don;t want to go to work today. Well I better get to it need to leave a 5:30 and not going to make it.
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

This starting work at 4am stuff is crap.
                        Mark Harris
                        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
                          This starting work at 4am stuff is crap.
                          I was up at 4:30 for a nothing call, and it is cold out there...
                          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Ouch, at least I don't have to leave the house I guess.

Now I'm just waiting for a drunk call from my buddies that left to go wheeling this morning for New years and I flaked on them. Well they think I flaked, I told them weeks ago I could not go :laughing:

I hate places that get cell signal so people rub it in when I'm not there.
                            Mark Harris
                            71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Whoo Hoo....today is Friday! Well at least for me it is. I'm taking a rare 3 weekend off this weekend!! Srew it, I need a weekend to relax and watch some bowl games.

Comment

116 hour paycheck today!
                                {o===o}
                                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                                Originally posted by CityHick
                                I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X