X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
    We have Xmas tree farms here Patrick. You go with a saw and cut down your prize.
    We have them too, but he said that he was going to the foot hills, so I thought he meant to cut one down out in the forest somewhere. My bad. I didn't know for sure if you could still do that. I remember doing it as a kid, too bad kalifornia has to ruin everything fun.
    Last edited by crawlin68; 12-11-2010, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
      Can you still do that? I thought the man made that illegal. Or can you buy some kind of permit to do it?
      Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
      We have them too, but he said that he was going to the foot hills, so I thought he meant to cut one down out in the forest somewhere. My bad. I didn't know for sure if you could still do that. I remember doing it as a kid, too bad kalifornia has to ruin everything fun.
      We still can go into Mendocino Nat. Forest and cut a tree $10.00 for the permit.
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

We cut a Christmas tree on a farm. Invited by friends but didn't know exactly where so thats why I said foothills. Ended up being an old friend that owned the place. Haven't seen her for 20 years so it was a nice trip.
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Headed to porterville today to make a delivery. I found a smoking deal on set of 36x13.5x15 iroks on slot mags in orange grove that I'm hopping to go see on my way home.
          72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Oops wasn't orange grove it was orange cove and today wasn't my lucky day. I called at 9am and they called back at 9:30 (at least they called) the tires were gone. 14 hour day in the books.

Comment

Rain...
              2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
              1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
              2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

3 day weekend! Then 4 days back on, then 9 more days off... Happy Friday Bronco people!
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Good rainly morning. At work today.

Comment

It is most certainly not a good morning. Unless I get a call from that guy about the iroks then it will be a good morning.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
                      It is most certainly not a good morning. Unless I get a call from that guy about the iroks then it will be a good morning.
                      True, true. Let me know.

Comment

The deal was made. Then I did some quick measuring. 4.5" BS wheels won't fit in a 15" wheel. So no dice.

Comment

Light snow lightly fallin but that didnt stop me from bundlin up in a snowmobile suit to hit up the wreckers..... picked up 3 14 bolt long side axles for my 914 as well a 94 F250 box to convert my 79 F150 box to reverse steering.... cant see how this works with short/long sector shafts just by lookin at the box?

Comment

Sittin inside looking out at the snow and 23 deg. How do birds not freeze to death?
                            Marc D.
                            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Just got home, pool is overflowing and full of debris, Propane b-bque tossed into the bushes, overhang looks like a sail, and ponds all over the back yard...

Better at home than at work...
                              2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                              1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                              2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I woke up to howling wind and heavy rain around 4:30 this morning. This is the kind of day when I really want a 3 or 4 car garage... most of the projects I would like to be working on today require lots of garage space, something I don't have! Welding in the side yard in the rain isn't going to happen!

I've actually been contemplating adding onto my garage for years. I could do a 3rd car bay, tandem style without much trouble.... hmm....

Could be worse I suppose... Marc's report of -10 in Rock Springs, WY sounds miserable!
                                1970 Bronco
                                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X