X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

nothing happy about it
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
      Happy Monday to ALL!!! Back to work Y'all
      Not me!

Still a happy monday to all though.

Comment

Monday, aghhhh....
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

another day.. another $
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

another monday.
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Happy Monday all
              Spending the day with the kid.
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

mondays suck! spending the day with the chp inspector going over our bus fleet,fun.
                6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

Today was a great Monday started at 4:30 done at 12:30 home coolin off.
                  Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                  After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Just got back from having injections in my spinal column at UCD. Woohoo. Sure hope they work this time.
                    Vacaville, Ca
                    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Originally posted by Fordfreak View Post
                      mondays suck! spending the day with the chp inspector going over our bus fleet,fun.
                      If the inspectors name is Mike Mittendorf tell him Justin says hello. If it is him, he is/was a Bronco guy, maybe that will help?
                      1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Today blows!!! Even AFTER I scored a spider9 housing, brand new at half price it would of cost me to get up here from Spidertrax.

Was told today that one of my best freinds, one of those girls you can always sit down to and nothin is held back? She was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I thinkin the best but still hopin for a few more campin trips with her, better yet, next week since I am on vacation, kill a few things around the house/yard then start tearin into the bronco, if shes gonna go, I gonna give her the smile on her face cruisin the small town she lives in with it.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicDonkey View Post
                          If the inspectors name is Mike Mittendorf tell him Justin says hello. If it is him, he is/was a Bronco guy, maybe that will help?
                          his name is dan artinger, nice guy but not into toys. he's been here the last four times. our fleet fared well even the paperwork!
                          6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                            Today blows!!! Even AFTER I scored a spider9 housing, brand new at half price it would of cost me to get up here from Spidertrax.

Was told today that one of my best freinds, one of those girls you can always sit down to and nothin is held back? She was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I thinkin the best but still hopin for a few more campin trips with her, better yet, next week since I am on vacation, kill a few things around the house/yard then start tearin into the bronco, if shes gonna go, I gonna give her the smile on her face cruisin the small town she lives in with it.
                            Sorry to hear about your friend. Thoughts and prayers to her.

Comment

Almost outta here... and todays my Fri nice cool weekend finally to finish up the cage and small things. Sept is coming quick!
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                                Sorry to hear about your friend. Thoughts and prayers to her.
                                Thanks Patrick, shes a great girl I call my best freind, who never judges anyone, so easy goin and open minded that I say shes a female version of me and thats why we get along so well. Makes friends at first sight.

She was told today that she will be goin under the knife with in the year so I am takin that as a very upbeat sign.

On that note, its now my goal to get her out in a cruise in the Bronco since shes always asks every time I see her how its comin along then gives me greif....

Comment

Working...
                                X