Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good nights sleep, no purging, all is better today... hope it stays that way!! feel human again instead of a sewage pump... anyway, to all have a great day and thanks Firecat for all the updates!!!
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• Happy Friday eveyone working all week it the Smoke sucks Hope they get it out soon or I am going to leave this town.
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• Thankfully it is over.
        1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

• Thinkin too much here. Wife got canned so it very well may end up being a fresh start back with her inlaws... sell condo, go debt free and live in thier basement suite while we get settled out by the West Coast?

Thing that gonna suck is bronco and the rest of the toys wont come along with us for the first while.

Oh well guess I should get over to the garage and work on it while I can.

Comment

• Good morni'n All!!! Haywierd to Salinas today. Hope your day is good!!! Pops
            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

• 13!
              13 days since I've been home to twist wrenches!
              AH, AH, AH,!
              -But at least I'm making OT so I can buy new parts for the pony!
              73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

• Been banging out minor renos and touchups for 3 days now. SHOULD be done tonite and start clean up as the realtor is coming Thursday night to start the process of selling.

Comment

• Good morning all!! Another dayof work on the kids rig to get it roll'n for the con trip... trac bar and brakes today. fun, fun!! then hopefully to the lake for some striper fishing this evening!!! MMMMMM fish tacos!!!!

Comment

• Vacation Time

Hi all from San Deigo hop on the ship mon. to Mexico PARTY TIME !! oh ya Bronco across the steeet from the hotel looks like a 66/67 Baby Blue 33 on Alm. Spokes Dana 30 front don't think she ran for a while. I think I will knock on the door offer them $500.00 for it.

Brian
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• Have a great time Brian!!! MAS TAQUILA POR FAVOR!!! pardon my french pops
                      72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

• Sittin here finishing up the cleaning portion before the realtor comes, hope hes got his shit together as I have several coworkers intererested in my condo.

Comment

• Just got home with some 2.5 pipe and a couple of 180 bends. Looks like I'll be fabin some exhaust in tomorrows heat.
                          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Its 103 and HUMID here in the east bay. I had great plans to work on the rig but I guarantee my garage is probably 116 inside. The AC feels really good inside the house and there is cold beer in my fridge. Maybe a beer or two will get me in the mood to go out to the garage and work on the beast.
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

• Good mornin all,,, Fresno today.... Hope I dont hard boil in the truck!!! Later Pops

Comment

• Off into the north bay today... I'm really gett'n tired of the heat and smoke... I wish it would RAIN!!! and I hate rain!! pops

Comment

Working...
                                X