No announcement yet.

Suspension Basics II, Real Deal Stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a picture of my Bronco. It needs a little work, but I think the 4-link will be a step in the right direction.
    Attached Files

Comment

Just kidding. Here's a pic of mine.
      Attached Files

Comment

I like your Bronco more everytime I see it!!
        I'm hoping we get somebodys linked so we can get some info. trading going on.

Comment

good one Patrick. love the sense of humor.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
            Here is a picture of my Bronco. It needs a little work, but I think the 4-link will be a step in the right direction.
            Are you making fun of my Bronco?
            Attached Files
            Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
            I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

LOL! Your Bronco must have had a twin. That's funny, it looks just like it.

Comment

Or mine... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Familyman
                  -Hey Crawling if you do come up I would like to swing by and check out what you are doing at Galen's. I think a 4-link will be in the future, just not sure when??

Thanks FM

Hey FM, I can't speak for Gravel Maker or Galen but I certainly don't mind if you come by. That would be fun.

Comment

would love to see a basic step by step tech article on a four link.
                    302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

FM,

You're always welcome to stop by.
                      Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                      I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ACE
                        I like your Bronco more everytime I see it!!
                        I'm hoping we get somebodys linked so we can get some info. trading going on.

Thanks for the complement. Once we get this done, I'll do a write up on it and post it here. What parts we used, how we did it, why we did it the way we did it, that sort of stuff so anyone can get in touch with Gravel Maker for the parts and duplicate it. He may even develop an Early Bronco "kit" that you can buy with the needed parts all included.

Comment

An EB kit I would love to see, especially when all the measuerements will be figured out. Only thing I definitely want to see is the fact I will keep my intentions of rear coils.

Comment

Crawling keep us posted of when you are going to do this. The only problem I see is that your EB ain't stock . No 9", your fullwidth and longer wheelbase. We should really get a stock EB to do the set-up on to develope a true "kit" . I look forward to seeing your because mine ain't stock either. Maybe someone else out there could donate there rig also to make a kit for the stock EB. Just a thought. I might be able to get FFMDX interested. Were you looking at coils or coilovers ??

Gravel Maker sorry I forgot to call maybe I will give you a call this weekend or I will get the address to your shop and swing by.
                            Thanks FM
                            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

I can put mine up. I can get the coilovers and what ever else is needed...just don't tell the wife...
                              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Thats a boy Delta, get on this. I am wish'n I could do this this winter but I am building a family cage for a friend (finally got a paid job) and starting some projects that I will show when I get into it. FM
                                72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                                1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Working...
                                X