No announcement yet.

Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My exhaust and notched frame supports for such, went outboard of the frame.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	4955D6C7-3C6C-4D54-9A63-A6665A9C17AE.jpeg
Views:	54
Size:	641.6 KB
ID:	319988 Click image for larger version

Name:	A4F692D6-A32A-4573-BB2E-5AECF44E6104.jpeg
Views:	51
Size:	589.3 KB
ID:	319987

Attached Files

Comment

• Now that brings me somewhat to Dec 11th…..

finally got all three components of making a motor run, fuel, air and spark…..

after a 15 year hibernation, RDEMPTN finally runs once again.

now to tackle little things over the winter and put some driveshafts under her.

Comment

• She will be back on the road before you know it!
        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

• That’s the plan. Things just got so much easier now she runs healthy and smooth. Sniper has one hell of a quick throttle so will be taking that down via the secondaries.

ordering up new chrome bezels for the dash. Soon a dash pad too. The little things are a whole lot more fun. Like a buddy pointed out, the ps pump is a little too far out… easy enough to grind down the spacers!

Comment

• I've got this in my bronco.
            I really dig it.
            https://www.wildhorses4x4.com/produc...nco_Dash_Parts
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Don’t tend to do online forums much other than mornings of the weekends but still working away on the little things to make it Canadian trail worthy.

just need to tweak the drivers side a little more. Will mount an air compressor on one side after wiring, coolant and brake lines are routed. Went with primer grey so when I put led pods in each corner it’s not lighting up an already dark space.

. Click image for larger version  Name:	6CAC1D9B-B4BC-40E1-BC72-34397D66BCAB.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	544.3 KB ID:	320076
              Last edited by PhantomEB; 03-03-2024, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• Looks good, any progress is progress forward!

I look at the Site in the mornings, but not much to see lately. I hit Classic as well, but since I have a Gen 2, not much interests me there.

There are folks there that are good resources for various projects, and I know others check in here. FB doesn't really do it for me, I'm a member of a few Gen 2 groups, and I will say it is interesting to say the least.

I appreciate seeing the old-timers' letting us know that they are staying busy with their Rigs. Sad that so many have moved on... Stay on it, summer will be hers soon!
                2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

• Yep... fenders look good, Les!
                  I count myself among those who have basically moved on. I don't make time to work on my bronco, and it needs some attention - it sits waiting for repairs and months go by. Currently: rear axle seal leaking. I don't want to drive it and risk oil getting onto the pads, but I have so many other projects that I want to get through, and an extremely busy work life. At least my new hot rod keeps me entertained behind the wheel.
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

• Tony, as lots know I have owned this truck for 20+ years ain’t wheeled it in over 15….. but she’s still there for when I want to play.

my garage is getting cleaner it seems by the week, and some other stuff like the quad can fk off for the next little while. My motto nowadays is trucks, trailers, tools and toys are the last to go.

Comment

Working...
                    X