• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	6976A573-7E00-493D-81DE-86B50CD5E300.jpeg
Views:	170
Size:	386.8 KB
ID:	316924
    bonus of having a full time machinist on staff at the new place of employment, ‘Hey Mikey, can you whip up some shock spacers for me as I running shocks, not coilovers in the bronco'.... sure when I got time.

today at last coffee he goes remember those spacers you gave me measurements for?

yep

well they hanging up in your locker and made out Of stainless steel so they won’t rust! If any minor fixits need to be done, just bring them back in!

Comment

• Nice! Those would be a fortune if you had to buy them.

Comment

• I have a feeling I gonna be dropping down to 39.5 Swampers with 40” MTRs for street duty.

Comment

• Looks good! I am running Subaru seats as well, they are nice once you get in!
          Build thread

Comment

• Well now that 8-10 years of working on the road with up and down finances, i am now gonna be 10 min away at work 5 days a week.

loaded her up today to head to her new home.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Moving ?
              67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
              69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
              69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
              79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
              67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

• We Sure are.

currently 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom with a lot of renos still to do.

new place, 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathrooms, upstairs living room, downstairs huge rec room, wet bar, huge craft room for her, bigger garage, 2 spot car port, 2 car circular driveway with still room to put a truck, lots of local parks for the dogs. Way more time to work on my own stuff.

Comment

• Things are starting to fall into place here. Will have 2 work benches complete with their own power bars.

best part is I can always be ready for a wheeling trip with my brother once it’s all done.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• looks sweet!
                    Build thread

Comment

• Now she’s off the trailer and manually moved into her new garage ready for a winter dedicated to finishing her off once and for all.

still amazed on 42s she just slid in under a 7’ door. First things to do is level it out now the new garage has next to no slope then get a seat box fabricated up for the passenger seat.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Looking good bud. I'm looking forward to watching your progress this winter.

Comment

• Hope that starts next week if my plans for an upgraded subPanel goes thru for the garage while I am on vacation. Dunno why anyone would use obsolete Stablok breakers these days. Been fighting getting 220 out of my current breakers. One double pole 30 amp breaker cost me 79$CDN and didn’t fix my issue so it’s getting returned in exchange for a Siemens 100amp panel that comes with a double pole 30amp as well two single pole 15amp breakers for 110$.

I got some ideas to run my exhaust outboard of the frame where the Rock sliders currently are tacked in. Gonna steal an idea from a recent post by Cityhick. Gotta see what 3” pipe scraps at work I can find this week as I only need a couple feet.
                          Last edited by PhantomEB; 11-15-2021, 04:08 AM.

Comment

• Well since I am on self isolation this weekend, can’t find any at home rapid antigen tests in town til next week, I been doing it out in the garage.

Raised the rear coil buckets 2-3” for easier access in and out, more levelled out now and my upper links are flatter as can be.

today just gonna crawl under there and start buttoning up nuts and bolts. Maybe even get on the cage etc.

this weekend also scored a deal off of FB. NIB Sniper EFI kit, complete with screen for 1400$(1000$ USD). We doing a quick little road trip to another Southern city next week to meet up with the drag racer while he’s at the big swap meet there.

Comment

• Pics will come soon. Currently getting everything prepped underneath for a buddy to come weld out.

almost close enough to start thinking driveshafts to boot.

Comment

• Did someone say Pictures are coming? I didn't happen unless there are pictures...

Sounds like a lot of things have fallen into place for you!

Doug
                                2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                                1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                                2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Working...
                                X