Blwngsket Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
    Ordered the tires today. Bought a set of 39.5 Pitbull Maddogs. Should see em in a week or so. Get some pics once I mount them up.
    Man, I love spending money
    Be careful with those Pitbulls Tony, I heard they'll turn on you and their aggressive!
    Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

Well then its a good thing you own a Bronco!
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

• Good size tire Tony! now this next month you have to get 'er done
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Ordered the tires today. Bought a set of 39.5 Pitbull Maddogs. Should see em in a week or so. Get some pics once I mount them up.
          RIGHT ON BRO!! I can't wait to see them. Once you have them mounted and on the Bronco, the Bronco will sit higher parked in the garage and you can store more stuff under it.

Comment

• Good lookin out Pat.
            Thx bro
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
              RIGHT ON BRO!! I can't wait to see them. Once you have them mounted and on the Bronco, the Bronco will sit higher parked in the garage and you can store more stuff under it.

Now Thats Good....

A
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• .....39.5 Pitbull Maddogs.....pics once I mount them up.....
                Are you sure your jack stands are tall enough for 39.5's?
                Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

• I know two of em are.
                  Now I have the whole month of march off. If I don't wrap this thing up I'm gonna be pissed.
                  1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Good lookin out Pat.
                    Thx bro
                    I was just funn'n ya! Your making some good progress to getting her on road. I really can't wait to see those tires mounted and see how you like them. Bring on the pics!!!

Comment

• hey tony, let me know on those wheels,you have my cell

Comment

• Tony, how wide are the Pitbulls. My buddy's wife has a set of 39.5" Rockers on her toyota, and they are Huge.
                        Attached Files
                        Marc D.
                        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                          Tony, how wide are the Pitbulls. My buddy's wife has a set of 39.5" Rockers on her toyota, and they are Huge.
                          Doesn't she have 12 inch wide Stazworks beadlocks though? That would make them a lot wider than if they were mounted on Tony's 8.75 wide H1's.

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                            Doesn't she have 12 inch wide Stazworks beadlocks though? That would make them a lot wider than if they were mounted on Tony's 8.75 wide H1's.
                            I think they are possibly 12, but you roll one of them up to Wills bronco and they make his 36X12.50 TSL's look like stock sized tires. I think Tony's bronco is going to look great with them on there.
                            Marc D.

Comment

• Rockers are 16.5 wide and Maddogs are 14.5. The pics with the 14.5 pitbull next to a 13.5 IROK look the same width. That's why I went with the Maddog. These things are gonna be sweet on the H1's.
                              Now here's the question, gonna get the axles and dif for the rear end. I have a near new Auburn posi in it right now. I'm going to order a locker of some type or a spool. What do you guys think about the options out there? Thinking about the spool but worry about the wear on the tires.
                              Ideas?

(I know. Idea #1 Get your truck on the road Tony)

Comment

• Seeing how you are going to drive the wheels off that thing when you get it out of the garage (making up for 10 years of garage time), I would recommend an Arb. I think it would make you the happiest over the long haul. That said, I love my spool.
                                Marc D.

Comment

Working...
                                X