Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOO Hoo Big tires are here!
    42 inch irocs.
    I only mounted 2 of them, I hate mounting tires, its hard damn work.
    What sucks Is my new front axle shaft won't be here until Sunday/Monday so I am not wheeling this weekend.
    Attached Files
    Mark Harris
    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Cool Mark

now change your sig...

Rick-
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Damm, makes me want to pull out the credit card!

What shaft do you need? I have a '79 short side and outers that are expendable.

Comment

NICE!!!! Yahoo! Bias right? I can't wait to see all 4 of them on!!! Did you figure out how to cut off your front body mounts? Are you going to have to loose the bottom corners of the grill too?

Comment

Yeah, I ended up welding a tube from the core support to the frame.
            Its sits all on top of the frame now. Its not pretty, but it works and I need to finish hanging the front end off the tubes i put in 4 years ago........

Bias 42x14x17 irocs.

I need a long side 78/79 60 shaft 35 spline inner and outter.
            If you know someone that wants to loan it, if I brake it, I will buy it.
            I am glad I did not work from home today, I'd be mounting them, not working.
            Here I am posting..... not working...........
            I am excited, I have not had a new set of tires in years!
            Mark Harris

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn
              .... Its not pretty, but it works and I need to finish hanging the front end off the tubes i put in 4 years ago........
              Hey now...I call copyright infringment. Not pretty is my name.

Does it work? Is it structurally sound? If you answer 'yes' to these questions...move to the next task.
              Don't worry about it...its mostly glass...will be fine...

I went to the woods to live deliberately...

Carpe' Dium

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn
                I need a long side 78/79 60 shaft 35 spline inner and outter.
                If you know someone that wants to loan it, if I brake it, I will buy it.
                Figures, I just got rid of a long side. If you find one I got a 30 spline stub and a spare milemarker hub to go with it. The sooner this stuff is broken the sooner I have to upgrade!

Comment

I just sold my stock inners and outers yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by NOTPRETTY
                    Does it work? Is it structurally sound? If you answer 'yes' to these questions...move to the next task.

Mark, I really like how the 42's aren't a bubble like the 39.5's. I remember seeing that in the past, but forgot till I saw yours. Looks sweet. You will never regret this decision...
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I'm Jealous!!!!!!!
                      Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

Man can't wait to see how that thing sits with those big donuts. Very

FM <><
                        72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                        1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Lots of width now gone.
                          I am 83 ish outside to outside now.
                          I used to be in the 90's.
                          Attached Files
                          Mark Harris

Comment

Tires look good and the Bronco too. What's the height from the floor to the top of your fenders?
                            67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                            69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                            69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                            79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                            67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Your garage is too clean...a sure sign of a sick mind...
                              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Also looks like a very TIGHT squeeze.
                                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
                                X