Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mark's 71 BKO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKgep...&feature=share
    1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

Yeah I wanted to climb up the high side at speed, I'm stupid... The auto tranny is very dangerous.

Here is what it did, smashed in 2 roof bars, I felt like I should wheel on the 4th here so I already cut them out. Now I need to remember who borrowed my bender.
      The front fender took a good amount of damage too, but if you've ever wondered why I have glass fenders and those ugly bars that run from that ugly front stinger to my roll cage, that's why. All it did is chip a little fiberglass, nothing major.
      Attached Files
      Mark Harris
      71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Dude, update your thread lol
        1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

Wow, I forgot.
          Not a lot changed for it as I spent most of this year working on my Flat Fender.
          A few weeks ago I did cut all of the front truss, ram, trac bar, and ram mount of out it.
          When I went with Reid Knuckles and the Artec steering I spent some time grinding the axles down to get more steering. I had an 8 inch ram I was maxing out already when I first set it up it for stock steering angle (something like 38 degrees).
          My truss looked like someone is a really bad driver and tried to just smash their way though rocks, and now that it needed a 10 inch ram, I might as well redo it.
          I just bought a Artec ram mount, glued it on, then figured out how my new ram should mount.
          I am happy with the ram mount, I thought the fit was pretty decent and for the cost and small amount of work I had to do to it, I'd buy one again. That's saying alot as I hate buying stuff.
          I'm close to 45-47 degrees of steering now.
          This will be harder on my axle shafts, they are only Alloy USA ones, but when they snap, I'll toss CTM shafts in it.
          Also the coil overs jumped off the shelf where they have been resting for a few years and fell on.

Next project is redoing the frame mounted rear links. Now that I have a clocked T-case my links hang down below the frame, I'd like to make them flush with the bottom of the frame and not change how it works.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by welndmn; 10-22-2012, 11:50 AM.
          Mark Harris

Comment

Nice!
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

As many of you have heard me complain , my rear bumper has been so bent up for the last 5-6 years that my tailgate has never folded down past a 60 degree angle.
              I had some extra tube sitting around from a bumper I built for a guy so wa-la, I put a super simple bumper on the bronco and my tailgate folds down again.
              Attached Files
              Mark Harris

Comment

Looks great!
                1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Is the front end pics at ride height???
                  Last edited by broncomitch; 12-12-2012, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Got a new Griffin radiator with 1 1/2 tubes, it's about 1 shorter then the stock EB radiator, so I built a shroud, and hung a Volvo fan on it.
                    Attached Files
                    Mark Harris

Comment

Put some paint and new rings on the "fresh" grill
                      Attached Files
                      Mark Harris

Comment

New power steering bracket for a Saginaw pump and explorer dress
                        Attached Files
                        Mark Harris

Comment

Are you dove tailing the front end?
                          67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                          69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                          79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                          67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Yup, sure am, I took 2 slots out of the grill.
                            Doing so let me also fix some things I did to the core support when I was 15... Ha!
                            Mark Harris

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
                              New power steering bracket for a Saginaw pump and explorer dress
                              More Info please where is the bracket from Wild Horses.
                              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

He built it himself. It is super beefy.
                                Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

Working...
                                X