Project: chopped70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Project: chopped70

How do they not suck air if one comes out of the fuel? Do they have a built in float valve?
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Yea...the screen on them is part of a valve. When wet then not the suction closes the valve. If that made sense....haha
      One has a bleed valve incase both get sucked closed to prevent issues.
      70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

Dammit, the supercharger doesnt fit. Hits the frame rail and the shock hoop. If it was a 302 it would fit, pretty sure i mocked it up when i did the tuve work in the first place.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160605_153643.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	666.1 KB
ID:	274088

Comment

Really?!
          67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
          69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
          79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
          67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Haha....just playing around. It would have cleared the radiator and the belt would have cleared the fan. If it did fit......why not

Comment

• You guys are still here

I moved and had the bronco sleeping in a container for a year so. Brought it home to my new garage thats smaller than the one I built it in the first place. Then it sat for another year or two or three...lost track. Still in the middle of the efi swap. Can almost see the end. only have a little bit left in wiring, mounting the tank and mounting the fuel pump. I got some universal stainless radiator hose and sorted the radiator lines. Swapped pullys on the ps pump and now need to get a new bracket for the pump that isnt tweaked and jerry rigged. Then I need to mount the alt and figure out how to make the serpentine belt work. Hopefully it starts and hold oil pressure.....then I'll see how many air shocks are blown...yea!!!

Comment

• Right on man. Glad to see you are back! Get that thing put together so we can all do a Rubicon trip this coming summer!

Comment

• Anybody got a tub they want to donate...hahaha

Comment

• Use the yellow one it's already fuel injected
                    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

• Ok ill use that when i redo the chassis for a body

Comment

• Wonder what happened to you.
                        {o===o}
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                        Originally posted by CityHick
                        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Getting married and having a kid....ruined my bronco life...haha

Comment

• Same thing happened to me. Hahaha
                            {o===o}
                            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                            Originally posted by CityHick
                            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• I’ve still got some Efi parts I got from you years ago if it helps you get going. Ha ha

Comment

• Well, I moved again (summer of 21')....three car garage this time plus rv parking on the side.
                                Finally started working on it again, got the wiring harness and fuel system all done. Talked to a buddy and the next weekend I stripped it down and pulled the drivetrain. Did some repairs on the cage and rebuilt an upper frame link mount that was cobbled together from trail repairs. Its gone now and I stole my brothers sad abandoned yellow bronco from its grave at our shop. Now I'll finally have a bronco bodied rig again.....plus a back seat. Been beating the tub and grill back into shape...only strait piece of sheetmetal is the hood...it had a fun life with allot of rock rash. I picked up a set of superduty axles and am deciding on building my own upper quaterpanel guards and 10guage lower quarters or buying pnw bronco upperguards and rolling my own lower sheetmetal. Maybe some new tail light boxes with steel guards for them added too.
                                Its kinda sad after reading through this whole thread, an hour or two and seeing the timestamps. Alot of time passing and not much happening. Hopefully, I can break that habit...no promises.
                                Should i start a new thread for the rebuild or continue from https://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/...102-69-crawler Apparently, I dont remember how to rename links

Comment

Working...
                                X