np435 with short shaft conversion/adapter
    klune 4-1 box
    np205
    79 60f 4.10's detroit sky mfg. high steer arms
    14b 4.10's detroit disk brakes
    Hydro steer
    3 link w/panhard bar front
    reverse triangulated 4-link rear
    bc 4.5" coils up front ????coils in rear(stock 150's for now)
    boatsided
    100"wb 80" track width
    39.5 iroc on 17" walker beadlocks
    Thats all that I can think of for now.

I will take pics tomarrow......hopefully
    Its supposed to be a "improved on" copy of mine.
    70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Started out as....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bent70; 04-16-2005, 04:15 PM.

Comment

What we got so far.......
      Attached Files

Comment

Wow! That thing is look'n mighty fine! That's going to be an awesome rig when you get er done. When are you shooting to have her back on the road? You guys have been doing some very nice work. Keep posting more pictures.

Comment

Well the front suspension is basicly done and the rear will go in prtty quick once we get a new tube notcher. Then he'll cut up the body peice that togather then all the little stuff(lots). We are hoping for this summer, but for sure the next JV trip in october.

Comment

definitely looking great...can't wait for updates!!
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

O.K. got a couple of questions. Why does one of the brackets on the front axle have multiple holes and the other does not ( they appear as if they are both attachment points for the arms)? Second do you see any problem with the coil mounted so high on the bracket? Thanks just trying to learn. the arms are cool and I might consider doing this on a 79 Bronco I have. What size tube did you use for the radius arms and did you choose bushing or johnny joints? Thanks for the info, very nice rig. FM
              72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
              1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Both brackets on the front have two holes One for the short upper arm and one for the lower. I don't know why my brother put and upper arm hole on the pass. side since that is just a single link.
                I don't think that the coil being mounted so high will be a problem, sinice I havn't had issue with mine in the last two years. Although, my coil pivot is a little lower than his, but it still should be fine.
                All lower arms are 2"/ .500 " wall and the uppers are 1 5/8" / .350 wall. All frame ends are 2" bushings and axle ends are Qa1 xml 10-12 Rodends.

Comment

Nice work. Are you gonna keep the stock wheelbase? The upper spring buckets look like there in the stock location.

Is the bracket with the extra holes for the rear axle? It must be, by the looks of the spring perch. It looks like a spindle on the end. Is that just the "full float" aspect of the 14 bolt?
                  Attached Files
                  71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

The front has offset brackets with push the axle forward 4" and since the coil pivots are there the spring is still straight with the upper buckets in the stock postion. The rear is pushed back 5" right up to the stock gas tank making the wb 100".
                    Yes, that is the 14b ff.
                    scott

Comment

I'm surprised nobodys made a stink abount the chevy motor. I'm happy to see some open minded eb'ers

Comment

Hey thanks for pointing that out Dennis (it is a rearend) Oh well.

Thanks for the spec's on that front Bent70 that is a great idea. Like the way you set the front axle forward. Are you replacing the rear fuel tank also since the axle will be right under the stock tank location? Thanks for the info and nice work.
                        72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                        1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

I"m hoping to keep the stock tank in place. Once I decide how I want to tie the bracket for the upper links to the coil cups and lower link brackets I'll see how close the clearance will be as the axle rotates upward. Getting time to work on this thing is tough but at least it's finally starting to look like I'm making some progress.
                          67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                          69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                          79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                          67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Let me be the first to razz you about the Chebby engine As a Ford owner many times over with a bad case of Bronc-Itis, I can't believe you would sour the blood line.
                            70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

what can I say, it was a freebee. Anyway I'm still holding on to the ford 400 boat anchor I was going to put in it.
                              67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                              69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                              69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                              79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                              67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Working...
                              X