Tube Door Upgrade!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tube Door Upgrade!

so are we going to do this or what? I need tube doors before the Coyote lake trip!!
    This guy needs some too! http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=10111
    '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

It's not as much fun as building them yourself.. but I got mine from the dude on Classic who makes/sells them.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/sho...e+door&page=18

If you get in a bind and another build day doesn't happen, it's an option. I like mine even without the covers I had made for them.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Not sure when Coyote trip is but I'm coming into my weekends off in June. I have Sunday the 3rd available, Up in Oregon 8th-11th. Then the 16th or 17th available. Please don't use my schedule as a hard and fast rule. If you guys want to set another date, no problem. Just throwing some dates out.

Brad
        1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
          It's not as much fun as building them yourself.. but I got mine from the dude on Classic who makes/sells them.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/sho...e+door&page=18

If you get in a bind and another build day doesn't happen, it's an option. I like mine even without the covers I had made for them.
          Also here:

http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=8978
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

while those are good looking tube doors, $250 plus shipping is a lot more than I wanted to spend right now after some recent large purchases for the Bronco and a near future large purchase... I was hoping to utilize my NCB.com relationships to make these on the cheap and spend a day with friends getting our hands dirty. I already have the tube (stored at Galen's) because I had to miss the first Bender Day due to my Wife being in a wedding out of town that weekend. [/guilt trip]

so ijs, if we could make this happen in the near future I would really appreciate it!
            '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

I sure don't remember paying quite that much for them but who knows, that was back in my days of spending a fortune on my Bronco. Seeing that you have the tube, that's even more reason for another bender day!
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Are we going to set a date?

Comment

Originally posted by 14Justice View Post
                  Almost any weekend is good for me, I'll make time!

Comment

Originally posted by 14Justice View Post
                    Originally posted by JusticeJMB View Post
                    Almost any weekend is good for me, I'll make time!
                    Do you guys have somone with a bender?? Galen is very busy this time of yead I belive.
                    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

If only one day is needed, June 3rd? Or if two days are needed, June 16-17? Do we have a host?

Comment

I'de be willing to help out. No bender here though...
                        {o===o}
                        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                        Originally posted by CityHick
                        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Got bender, air over hyd
                          68 Slightly modified
                          67 LUBR once again
                          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Depending on the day. If im free I'll come out and help.
                            75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                              Do you guys have somone with a bender?? Galen is very busy this time of yead I belive.
                              Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                              Got bender, air over hyd
                              I sent a PM to Jim (slvregl) earlier this morning to see if he was willing to host. Sorry Rick, didn't see that you had a bender as well until just now. do you have the dies as well(1.75") band saw, notcher? If you are willing to host them all we need is the tube and a date you are willing to do it!
                              Last edited by JusticeJMB; 05-18-2012, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Del Paso is the way to go. $2.00 a foot for 20' stick 1.75" .120 wall HREW. In stock
                                Last edited by JusticeJMB; 05-18-2012, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X