Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tube Door Upgrade!

Originally posted by JusticeJMB View Post
    Del Paso is the way to go. $2.00 a foot for 20' stick 1.75" .120 wall HREW. In stock
    Would you be interested in seeing how much 60' of .120X1.75" DOM would cost and maybe we can put it in on the same order. If timing works out we can use my trailer to transport the tubing, and I could help with the build day.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
      Would you be interested in seeing how much 60' of .120X1.75" DOM would cost and maybe we can put it in on the same order. If timing works out we can use my trailer to transport the tubing, and I could help with the build day.
      Marc, were you thinking of the DOM instead of the HREW for tube doors? If so, why? Just curious.

Brad
      1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Originally posted by 14Justice View Post
        Marc, were you thinking of the DOM instead of the HREW for tube doors? If so, why? Just curious.

Brad
        Nope, just need some DOM for the buggy project. I already have a set of the tube doors from the last build day.
        Marc D.

Comment

If you all figure out a date, I'm up in Sacramento pretty often and might cruise by. I'm good for moral support and constructive criticism if nothing else.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Nope, just need some DOM for the buggy project. I already have a set of the tube doors from the last build day.
            Gotcha...
            1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
              Got bender, air over hyd
              I sent a PM to Jim (slvregl) earlier this morning to see if he was willing to host. Sorry Rick, didn't see that you had a bender as well until just now. do you have the dies as well(1.75") band saw, notcher? If you are willing to host them all we need is the tube and a date you are willing to do it!
              We still need a host and a date... Rick or Jim are you willing? What dates work for you?

Marc I will call on that DOM on Monday.
              '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Marc I will call on that DOM on Monday.
                Thanks
                Marc D.

Comment

Sorry I have not been able to follow the thread lately...work is crazy busy right now. I am willing to host the bender day 2 as long as someone will bring the tube, and the food! I have all the tools and coolers to hold drinks, refers if needed ect. Sunday June 3rd works for me. Ryan you better warm up your pulling arm! I do not have hydro for the bender.

Let me know if this works out for you guys...Send me Pm's and post up here and well get a list of who can do what, who can bring what, and I'll pm back with the addy! I am just south of Davis off Mace blvd as a reference.

Let's get bending! If anyone can get the measurements from Galen on the bend marks...I think my die is really close to the one he was using.
                  70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Originally posted by slvregl View Post
                    Let's get bending! If anyone can get the measurements from Galen on the bend marks...I think my die is really close to the one he was using.
                    I'll call up Galen and see if I can get those measurements this week.
                    Last edited by NorcalKD; 05-22-2012, 08:09 AM.

Comment

That would save us a bunch of time trying to redue the layout! Thanks!
                      70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

Comment

Forgot to update this. Marc the DOM comes in 18' lengths, it is just about $4 a foot.
                        '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Originally posted by slvregl View Post
                          Sorry I have not been able to follow the thread lately...work is crazy busy right now. I am willing to host the bender day 2 as long as someone will bring the tube, and the food! I have all the tools and coolers to hold drinks, refers if needed ect. Sunday June 3rd works for me. Ryan you better warm up your pulling arm! I do not have hydro for the bender.

Let me know if this works out for you guys...Send me Pm's and post up here and well get a list of who can do what, who can bring what, and I'll pm back with the addy! I am just south of Davis off Mace blvd as a reference.

So lets get a list together on who wants tube doors and who just wants to come and hang out/help! Or maybe we should start a new thread on the Chit Chat page?

Comment

I've got a row boat JD2 with 1 3/4 die that I've setup to mount to a trailer hitch that can be used. Also a HF notcher that works decent.
                            Mark Harris
                            71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Forgot to update this. Marc the DOM comes in 18' lengths, it is just about $4 a foot.
                              Thanks. Can I put in an order for 3 sticks? How do you want me to get you the cash? June 3rd doesn't work for me. I'm going to be in Ohio until the 5th.
                              Marc D.

Comment

If the 3rd does not work for most people...the next day I could host would be the 24th of June...Let me know what everyone thinks...Maybe someone could put up a "Poll" for which date works best for everyone...

Comment

Working...
                                X