Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

No video? no diving? didnt count
    OK, whatever, It was super cold, I was the only one in OUR group man enough, or crazy enough, or dumb enough to do it, Depends on how you look at it. I wasn't as dirty and itchy after, and that was good!
    Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
    35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

Originally posted by Franked View Post
      OK, whatever, It was super cold, I was the only one in OUR group man enough, or crazy enough, or dumb enough to do it, Depends on how you look at it. I wasn't as dirty and itchy after, and that was good!
      I saw you stand waist deep in it and kept asking myself "Why is he just standing?" It was cold wasnt it. Jeremy and Darin also jumped in. But Darin did it off the top of the dam.
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I added the recovery as well this time. Some people were asking to see it...

WT 4x4
        91' One Ton Bronco
        1971 Bronco
        9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

There was a little smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by dblue351 View Post
            I added the recovery as well this time. Some people were asking to see it...
            I was waiting for mark to say
            "Fawk it, Im trying soup kitchen now!"
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Working...
            X