Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

I recently got a 70qt Yukon cold locker by Igloo from sports authority. 20% off plus I used about $70 in reward points & it ran me about $260 otd. Same premise as the Yeti but has some improvements & works beautifully at keeping stuff cold for days! SUPER nice cooler.
    sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

It was only $329 for a 65 quart.... Even if a bear never tries to open it, still a great cooler!
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

This bear was fawking smart. It not his first picinic basket mission in the woods.

I still sannot believe that my kayak didnt leave the top of my bronco for 4 whole days. That $5.00 tube/chair with beer holders worked out perfectly. I got an awesome tan..... well burn.

Dont forget to upload your pictures guys!
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

So I always plan to late and my summer is booked before I get to it. Looks like with a high schooler, middle schooler, and a elementary schooler it will be this was for many summer to come. So, would you all say the best Guess for Rubicon next summer is June 25-30 (wed-sun)?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesenip73 View Post
            So I always plan to late and my summer is booked before I get to it. Looks like with a high schooler, middle schooler, and a elementary schooler it will be this was for many summer to come. So, would you all say the best Guess for Rubicon next summer is June 25-30 (wed-sun)?
            Yup! Sounds good to me.

Comment

Here's some of the pic's that deb took
              Attached Files
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Some more
                As you can see in the last post of pic's, It was a parking lot until we made it to the top of the slabs. Took almost 6 hours to get to Buck.
                Then there's the drunk in the swimmin hole pic.
                The last pic sums it up..
                Great quote.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by blwngsket; 07-09-2013, 06:20 PM.
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Heres a couple pictures
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Rockbronco67; 07-10-2013, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Im going to say 87% chance it WILL be that same weekend again next year
                    {o===o}
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                    Originally posted by CityHick
                    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

would you all say the best Guess for Rubicon next summer is June 25-30 (wed-sun)?
                      Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                      Yup! Sounds good to me.
                      Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                      Im going to say 87% chance it WILL be that same weekend again next year
                      That weekend Sucks why cant we ever move.
                      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                        Brian, get your Bronco back together and let's go to the 'con some other time. That weekend has a way of being when things go wrong for me. Once it was my daily driver taking a giant crap a day before, another time a family member had surgery and I did not want to be off the grid for that, and other shit has come up too. This year it was just me wussing out because I felt like my rig needed more attention. Should have just bucked up and gone.
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                          We should be able to change to 18-22. Maybe this way, we can see Mark flip his rig over in the bowl again...
                          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Haha that was great! I'm out for June next year. I will be fishing in alaska! I would be up for an August run...
                            WT 4x4
                            91' One Ton Bronco
                            1971 Bronco
                            9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Working...
                            X