Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have some really nice rigs in our group. can't wait to see them together...
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Here is mine. (he he) I know you are all jealous, huh? Ain't she a thing of beauty? And she's all mine.
      Attached Files

Comment

nice rig it looks like a good foundation to build on
        70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

Heres my junk.

71 EB, 357, C4, 4.88s locked front and back, 38.5x15 Boggers.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice looking Junk.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by JUNK
              Heres my junk.

71 EB, 357, C4, 4.88s locked front and back, 38.5x15 Boggers.

Hey Junk, nice looking rig man. What size lift are you running and how wide are those boggers?

Comment

So far a combination of Skyjacker 5", Superlift 5.5", and WH rockcrawler 5.5" Coils up front, as for the combination, I dont have a clue whats what. A buddy who owns and runs his own 4x4 and fabrication shop got me the best price he could get me, and I dont question his integrity honesty to make sure I get good stuff.

I think next winter, she'll be getting 4" TJ coils with a rear Triangulated 3 link as my other bud has with his 78 F150 and works sweet.

As for other lifts, even as shes such a sweet looker right now, a 2" body lift may come (which will piss me off as you can see my airfilter top is smack level with the hood and I got a 4" cowl scoop coming in next week. As for the 3 link will make it, damn flexy so I am thinking of widening my wheelwells in the back to accommodate it.

The boggers on there now are the 38.5x15x15s

Comment

I have stock TJ coils on mine in the back, and I stretched the rear out three inches, and the stock coils are a little soft. I think they are 150lbs per inch if I remember correctly.
                  Marc D.
                  If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

My 68 sport

New Duff stock rear leaves with duel 70/30's, WH stock height progressive coils, rebuilt, warmed up 302, C-4 conversion, power leather, 31x10.50, disks and 32x11.50's on the way. Matching 96 Skeeter Fish and Ski
                    Attached Files

Comment

A Work in progress. 351 c4 456 locked rear.
                      [URL=http://wheelingpiazzas.com/pictures/Bronco/Bronco/DCP01075.JPG]
                      Paul Piazza
                      One of the Wheelingpiazza Bros.
                      www.wheelingpiazzas.com
                      68 Bronco (The Frog)
                      289 2 inch Lift 33 inch tires.
                      95 Heep Wrangler
                      33 inch tires 44 front 9inch rear both locked

Comment

Originally posted by Sac '68 sport
                        New Duff stock rear leaves with duel 70/30's, WH stock height progressive coils, rebuilt, warmed up 302, C-4 conversion, power leather, 31x10.50, disks and 32x11.50's on the way. Matching 96 Skeeter Fish and Ski
                        Let's see a better pic...
                        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

"Let's see a better pic..."

Working on it, just got a new digital. I'll get one today since it finally quit raining.
                          That one's not bad for a cell phone though.

Comment

Here's mine!
                            Attached Files
                            70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Not Jim's~ I am just using his sign-on. This is kevin from Dixon and this is my rig I cut apart to build a buggy. I will post newer shot's in a few days.

Kevin
                              Attached Files
                              70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

What rims are those??? I like them!!

Originally posted by slvregl
                                Not Jim's~ I am just using his sign-on. This is kevin from Dixon and this is my rig I cut apart to build a buggy. I will post newer shot's in a few days.

Kevin
                                KK6DAD
                                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Working...
                                X