Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super clean rig...welcome to the site as well...
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Nice rig! The silver and black look great together. Welcome to the site.

Comment

• Sorry y'all I've switched to the dark side
        Attached Files

Comment

• Well now...what happened to the EB??? Love the rubi. Looks like a silver lift...RE? Who did the work?
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68
            Here is mine. (he he) I know you are all jealous, huh? Ain't she a thing of beauty? And she's all mine.

I thought that it was time to update my picture in this thread. Here is what she looks like today.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Cant knock Rubis but cant wait to get mine out and show a bunch up!

Patrick, yours is always a thing of beauty, and I must say Thanks to you for constantly answering questions on Pirate even after I get blasted. The last one was the flattop 250 knuckles which have been promptly removed to the side for milling so I dont have to pull it all apart later!

Comment

• Originally posted by PhantomEB
                Cant knock Rubis but cant wait to get mine out and show a bunch up!

Patrick, yours is always a thing of beauty, and I must say Thanks to you for constantly answering questions on Pirate even after I get blasted. The last one was the flattop 250 knuckles which have been promptly removed to the side for milling so I dont have to pull it all apart later!

No problem bro! I can't stand all of the young a$$holes on that site that think they are so tuff and come on there spewing their anger at everyone who asks a question. The only reason that I go there is because it is a good resource for information. I wish that I could do a search, but they took that feature away for us regular joes. Anyway, I will always help someone out if I can.

Comment

• Delta:
                  How are you Carl? How's the little man?
                  Yes, it's a spankin new Rubi - Unlimited. R/E 4.5" Super Flex, short arm kit. Had Don, FC Fabrication, do the work for me. He will be doing more in the near future. There is a whole bunch of stuff on order and should be completed, (HEHE), in a few weeks.

Comment

• Hey J. The little one is freaking awesome. Nothing like being a dad. Your Rubi is pure sickness. You keeping the eb for more extreme runs? I have never heard of the sop that did your work. WHere are they located?? What else you getting done?

Comment

• Here is a new one of my yellow77 coming out of "The Revenge"
                      I laid it on her side half way down, Got it back on all 4s on her own and made it all the way through...

Comment

• Cool pic Mad! Looks like it is crawling right out of the bowels of Oahu...

Comment

• Did a little wheelin this weekend...
                          heres two videos and a couple pics of the heeps i went with... http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...nvoyage010.flv
                          http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...nvoyage011.flv

--'73 Bronco----302, 3 spd, D44, 9", Tru-tracs, Twin sticks, 5.5" National Soft ride coils, F-100 pwr steering, 35x12.50's, tilt column, hurst shifter

Comment

• NICE!!! Great pic of the Heeps on waterfall!!

Aaron
                            KK6DAD
                            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Nice looking trail. Too bad that it is around 2500 miles from here.
                              Marc D.
                              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• Yeah, its all riding up and down a creek... but its awesome and never ending
                                --'73 Bronco----302, 3 spd, D44, 9", Tru-tracs, Twin sticks, 5.5" National Soft ride coils, F-100 pwr steering, 35x12.50's, tilt column, hurst shifter

Comment

Working...
                                X