This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slvregl
    Not Jim's~ I am just using his sign-on. This is kevin from Dixon and this is my rig I cut apart to build a buggy. I will post newer shot's in a few days.

Kevin
    Nice rig...bummer you had to cut it...
    However, I have seen pics of your buggy project on PBB...nice work...
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Those are Alcoa rims with the Champion Beadlocks 15x10's.
      70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Well just singed up so I will start posting some more pics in a few days.
        Yes it was a nice bronco but now it has been twisted in to a soon to be nicer buggy. It just was to nice to beat on and to built for fun on the street. I jave Jim (slvregl) the body as his is in need of to much repair. I keeped the motor, axels,tires,winch,fenders,grill (will hang on the new shop wall) and a few other misc. pieces. Most stuff was sold off to fund the buggy. It worked out well for me this way I still have the bronco look with alot freedom to wheel how and were I want to with out body damage. I am in the middle of moving out to Winters ca. so give me some time to get the new shop all set up and it will be time to party once again.

Kevin
        71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

Heres mine from two weeks ago....
          Attached Files
          70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

Originally posted by bent70
            Heres mine from two weeks ago....
            sick...
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

1st pic)
              1970....gone

2-3 pics)

1972 or 1973 hahah who knows this one's got all the goods. it's pretty much a twin to the one above but has a top and nice motor and is pretty much sicker in general. it's on 40" iroks now too...but no pics.
              Attached Files
              84/55 renegade, ton's, body stretch.. 400hp atlas. burnouts and such.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rancho...a=4&ajaxpipe=1

SFS Industries (aka silly fab) for all your fabrication and parts needs

(916) 635 3485 SHOP

(916) 761 8680 CELL

The new shop is at 2225 cemo circle 95670

Comment

Pics of my 68

351W TBI
                435 - Atlas 5:1
                Had 44-9, Dana 60 and 10.25 being built as we speak
                mix and match lift
                38 SX's
                Attached Files

Comment

You guys have got some awesome rigs! I was just starting to feel pretty good about mine ........ until now. Kudos to you!

Comment

I just found this pic of Rokcrln's rig pre-Plasma...
                    Attached Files
                    70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

So slvregl why are you staring up my tail pipe??

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

I finally got to take mine out. Went to moab this year and got some decent pics of it.

Here's mine complete with the rear skins on

and another with out the skins and having fun.

Dan

Comment

Here is the new addition to the fleet. It is a 1971 with 59,075 miles on it the day it was dropped off to me. The top has never been off and it is about as rust free as you will find. Not sure on it fate just yet but I do know it will be getting the rear quarters filled back in and stock bumpers with the up-rights in front. Right now I am leaning twoard building a street rod out of it with air ride suspention and suicide doors. I already have a full tube EB for the rocks so this would just be for street cruising and Honda kill'n.

Kevin
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tazz
                            I finally got to take mine out. Went to moab this year and got some decent pics of it.

Here's mine complete with the rear skins on

and another with out the skins and having fun.

Dan
                            Sweet pics!

Comment

The Project Begins!

Howdy! New to site. This is the rig as I bought it (ebay). '69 halfcab converted. So far: welded in floors, mounted new(junk yard) seats, new body mounts. Has a tired 302, C4, 5.5" skyjacker lift, 32x10.5x15. Wating in garage to be installed: built 289, NP435. Still need a family cage, Dana44, etc....

Attached Files
                              '69 project - tired 302 and c4, 5.5 skyjacker, 32x10.5x15

Comment

Originally posted by boomer
                                Howdy! New to site. This is the rig as I bought it (ebay). '69 halfcab converted. So far: welded in floors, mounted new(junk yard) seats, new body mounts. Has a tired 302, C4, 5.5" skyjacker lift, 32x10.5x15. Wating in garage to be installed: built 289, NP435. Still need a family cage, Dana44, etc....

Very nice looking rig man. Welcome to the site. You should start a "built up" thread in the "Project" section so we can see your progress as you go.

Comment

Working...
                                X