This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That sucks right before the holidays.
    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

• Nature of the trade.

Money in bank to keep bills paid until the new year and some extra for projects if I don’t got the materials on hand as is.

Comment

• See....roll with the punches......name hired back up to work. Major pieces of steel found in the processing train of line 2 and 3. Looks like we gonna be looking for how and where. I can see me working until the holidays now.

Comment

• Good news. What do you do?
          67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
          69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
          79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
          67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

• Journeyman millwright by trade. -30*C temps sure make heavy process equipment break easily. This time chain of the apron feeder sheared the teeth straight off the 6” thick 6’ diameter drive sprocket. We were on standdown all 12 hours last night waiting on direction whether they gonna weld them back on or....

all i I know is I want to be home by Sunday night for the holidays at the latest!

Comment

• 3/4 the way up to work, told job on hold, turn around......

frustration led to this, got to get back productive..... time to seal this tank up once the lines fully welded out.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Good Morning All,

I hope you all are making the best of things, not working too hard if the business you are in is considered essential, getting some Bronco time, and not thinking about killing your Wife or children since they are home with you 24/7! Be Safe and wash up! Doug
                2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

• Good morning, all!

day 5 (Ithink) of my 95% self isolation, only go out for the essential part I need and beer.

Better half has to work due to her essential job at the TV station, otherwise nobody would get the news. Due to her 1/3rd of the day focus on the news, we have mandated a minimal viewing of the news at home.

i am just awaiting on UPS for my steering links and heater box. Until then it’s gonna be weld up all the extra holes and grind smooth.

Comment

• My job is essential so business as usual. My wife is bored out of her mind. If only I could get my wife to do my job so I could spend days on the EB.
                    1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

• ..::Knock Knock::.. This thing still on?

Getting back to working on the bronco.
                      {o===o}
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                      Originally posted by CityHick
                      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Just some light humor!!

Coronavirus Pandemic, day 16
                        if anyone is still out there, we're alive but struggling.Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. Our hands are super sanitized and our butt's are super clean. Down to 1599 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power is still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but i have my dogs.. for now... (i'm soaking their food BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate them from the inside in case i have to eat them) . i fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, or near death.... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised.) Blew through most netflix series so may have to rewatch some again... Basic Survival is a definite challenge. i vow to persevere to the end, i am a survivor!! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity....

Comment

• Good morning friends!

im just keeping busy by sanding and painting things until my new camshaft shows up.
                          the last time these doors were painted was with OSH satin black paint.
                          I miss that paint, it was the most durable, easiest paint to use.
                          {o===o}
                          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                          Originally posted by CityHick
                          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Good morning, America!

killed off another project which will be cool to have kicking around the shop. Converted my bender to become mobile.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Week 6... And I took on another rewire job. Kenny's rig. It is going slow, lots of things to think about the layout before pulling the wire... And plenty of things to identify before ripping out stuff! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200414_185609140.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	585.3 KB
ID:	315183

This is a before picture
                              2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                              1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                              2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

• Holy crap what a cluster Fu** that is :-). I know it's going to come out sweet when your done. Thanks Doug.
                                69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X