• Show
Clear All

Re: New Donation Button PLEASE DONATE $$$

Funny, I donated earlier today too...
    You rock Carl!

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeJMB View Post
      By the way, where did everyone get the NorCalBroncos hoodies and t-shirts that I saw at POPS??? I don't see them in the NCB Merch section.
      They are not available often. A few guys have fronted the money for T-shirt orders in the past and refuse to do it again. You did remind me though to investigate a t-shirt printing shop up in the Sacramento area that my parents' hot rod club uses. That shop prints small orders and the prices seemed somewhat reasonable last time I heard. I'll get back on this soon...
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

This thread doesn't get the attention it deserves so hopefully I'll prompt some response on here!

When I first found this site, became a member and started reading posts, I had visions of my bank account draining as I started adding up all the ideas and 'for sale' threads that I wanted. Because of this website and the members on this site I recently SAVED some money unexpectedly and think that NCB deserves a kickback!

Thanks!
        Attached Files
        '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Merry Christmas NCB
          sigpicWhen I get home im gonna punch yo momma in the mouth

Comment

because there's no way, NO WAY, you came from my loins.

great movie quote trash.
            Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

thanks
              sigpicWhen I get home im gonna punch yo momma in the mouth

Comment

Merry (belated) Christmas and Happy New Year NCB! Just contributed a little cash to the NCB Kitty. Thanks Delta for this site and everybody for posting.

1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

I just gave a little cash to the kitty too! Lets keep the wave going! Thanks Delta for keeping this site going...

Brad
                  1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

$50 in from the first round of payments for the D20 covers! Thanks to all!
                    1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Another $70 to the site from D20 inspection cover sales!!!
                      1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Gotta love PayPal. The generosity of parts deals of the folks on this site sure makes it easy to contribute. And what a sweet deal on the PTO covers. We awesome!!
                        Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

THANK YOU FOR THE DONATIONS!

For new donators, I will update your profile with CONTRIBUTOR today.

Again, thank you.
                          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                            They are not available often. A few guys have fronted the money for T-shirt orders in the past and refuse to do it again. You did remind me though to investigate a t-shirt printing shop up in the Sacramento area that my parents' hot rod club uses. That shop prints small orders and the prices seemed somewhat reasonable last time I heard. I'll get back on this soon...
                            The kitty may have enough too do this now. We just has a shirt sale so it may be too soon for you guys. The best quality of shirts sweatshirts was IMHO, the guy Chuck (familyman) used. Shirts still going strong. Plus we can all relive the 80's in our mock turtle necks with the norcalbroncos down the sleeve!

I am going to copy and paste this into the shirt thread.
                            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Haven't seen any action on this lately so.... I threw in a bone to start the rally!

Since I've been scouring the pages alot lately looking for info I figured I put up some green to help the research data base.

Keep up the good work Carl and we'll see you on the 21st??
                              70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

$20.00 in the coffers. Thanks for all the hard work Big Guy...
                                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
                                X