This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Donation Button PLEASE DONATE $$$

As you guys know, it does cost a bit of green to keep this site up and running for you guys. The vendors have helped a lot with the basics, but as we head into new territory with our wanted new web pages and picture posting software, we need to raise some funds to help make that possible. Also, as we head towards more BBQ's and trail runs, the funds will be used for that as well.

You will notice a "Make a Donation" button at the top of the forum. Simply click on this button and it will take you to a page where you can donate any amount you want via Pay Pal. Anything is GREATLY appreciated and all funds will be used to support this club site. Thanks in advance for the support.

Carl.

EDIT: When you donate, you will be added to Contributor status which will enable you to view the Financial Fourm at the bottom of the forum list. Password for this forum is "financials"
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Done. Love the site Carl! Thank You!
    Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Done, worth every penny...

Doug
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Done , Glad I could help.
        1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Done. Its the least I can do to help keep the lights on around here...
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Thanks for the help guys!
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

In Thanks.. I put a little in for now more to follow....

Aaron
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I put Contributor in your user titles. If you do not wish to have this, I also gave you the ability to have a custom user title. Go to your User control panel and change it to what you want, or add what you want in front of it. I am not too sure how to get 2 user titles in together like CB.COM does with thier Contributor status. I will keep looking around.

Comment

Also, if you are a contributor, moderator, or vendor, I have set up a forum called NorCal Broncos' Financials that will be the home of basically our balance sheet. If I did it right, logged out members, or members in groups not lidted above will not be able to see the forum.

Comment

Delta,

I'm glad you set this up. This site is a great resource. It makes a huge difference in my build, and I've made some great friends. Glad I can help keep it going and growing.

Payment Sent!!

Last edited by 720Racer; 07-27-2007, 05:41 PM.
                    Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Done did it.
                      Vacaville, Ca
                      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Cool. Thanks. Can you contributors see the financial forum? I will put what we are going to need to spend for our upcoming upgrades, and what we have in the bank. This way, if we are negative, and you feel generous, you can help keep us in the black. It looks like we got about 150 dollars so far. We will initially upgrade to the newest version of VBulletin, and add the Photo posting software, the same as CB.COM. We will then needs ideas on a web page map so we can have it built. I will post up my ideas, then open the ideas for discussion.

Thanks for the donations, and most of all, thanks for spending your valuable time here posting your cool information and answering questions. I have never been on a forum where even the simplest of questions are answered with sincerity. Good job gents.

Comment

Done! Thanks for such a B*tchin' site Carl!!!!
                          '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

I have never been on a forum where even the simplest of questions are answered with sincerity.

I agree, this site is awesome. I used to really like the BFIX but it has turned out to be a joke lately. Kinda like Pirate. Lets kep this one the quality it is now.
                            Vacaville, Ca
                            67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                              Cool. Thanks. Can you contributors see the financial forum?....
                              Yeah, I can see it. When I click, it asks for a pass word?
                              Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                              I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X