This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Donation Button PLEASE DONATE $$$

It's a new year-Happy 2010 may all of you spend your christmas bonus on your Horse! Can the Donation button it be like the easy button and *pooof* all my worries are gone. LOL, Come on everyone " Donate Donate Donate". We have to keep this site running while i'm a Unemployed, Student and Mother. I can't afford to work on my horse so my privilege is to watch everyone else work on theirs.
    Its going to cost what? Bahahahahaha!

Comment

Couple things, I just made my donation, I'm new to this site but feel the need to remind everyone that this site is great. I'm on Pirate and other 4x4 sites and none of them are like norcalbroncos. Think of the money that could be saved by asking simple questions. Then think of a contribution you could make to keep that info coming. I look forward to seeing contributor next to my name now...

Comment

Thanks for reminding me guys... been meaning to donate a little more to NCB lately. Consider this my late Christmas gift Carl!
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by 5150bronco View Post
          is there like a reserve here for make sure if hard times come the site will still be functional?
          Yes, if the site money runs out (and it has since the host change and upgrades) I cover te sosts. I like you suys love this site and wont let it drop because of funds. Although, when we did the host swap we were VERY close to losing everything! The back-up of the server failed so we had nothing!

Originally posted by damaged View Post
          small price to pay for a great site. Don't do a lot of posting but I do enjoy the community this site promotes. thanks everyone and have a happy safe holiday season. John Sullivan
          Thanks a ton Damaged...

Originally posted by ITZPINK View Post
          It's a new year-Happy 2010 may all of you spend your christmas bonus on your Horse! Can the Donation button it be like the easy button and *pooof* all my worries are gone. LOL, Come on everyone " Donate Donate Donate". We have to keep this site running while i'm a Unemployed, Student and Mother. I can't afford to work on my horse so my privilege is to watch everyone else work on theirs.
          Thanks for the Donation Pink...very appriciated.

Originally posted by Stangeland View Post
          Couple things, I just made my donation, I'm new to this site but feel the need to remind everyone that this site is great. I'm on Pirate and other 4x4 sites and none of them are like norcalbroncos. Think of the money that could be saved by asking simple questions. Then think of a contribution you could make to keep that info coming. I look forward to seeing contributor next to my name now...
          Thanks for the generosity Stange. I do think this group is different as well. We just dont have the tools that frequent other sites.

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
          Thanks for reminding me guys... been meaning to donate a little more to NCB lately. Consider this my late Christmas gift Carl!
          Thanks Tony!
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I try to make a donation every time I sell stuff to the guys from this list too. Love the site. Just made a donation from the past few bottle sales. Keep up the good work.

thanks!!
            Vacaville, Ca
            67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
              I try to make a donation every time I sell stuff to the guys from this list too. Love the site. Just made a donation from the past few bottle sales. Keep up the good work.

thanks!!
              Thanks Jeff!
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

worth it all. matt!
                6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

Just made a donation. Thanks for running a great (BRONCO) site.
                  76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Comment

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey, I'm new to your site but what I've seen so far I like. I'm fixing up my 1970 Bronco and figure the donation will pay for itself many times over with the help the members can provide.

Comment

Welcome to our site!! Nice looking rig there! Post up some more pics and tell us about your EB. All kinds of stuff going on here and someone will always lend a hand with any problems you might have.
                        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I just put a few bucks in the collection plate to keep this thing going, anybody else want to join me?
                          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
                            I just put a few bucks in the collection plate to keep this thing going, anybody else want to join me?
                            Thanks Doug!!

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
                              I'll join ya! After this weekend I realize that without this site I wouldn't have been able to meet some of you and attend a Bronco get together like we had this weekend! Well worth a couple bucks!!
                              '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

By the way, where did everyone get the NorCalBroncos hoodies and t-shirts that I saw at POPS??? I don't see them in the NCB Merch section.
                                '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Working...
                                X