This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 720Racer
    Yeah, I can see it. When I click, it asks for a pass word?
    Same here... asks for a Password
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

sorry guys. I forgot. Password PM'd to I think all who donated. If you didn't get the password, and you donated pm me.
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Sent mine in too! And I agree, this is by far the best Bronco board (or any board) that's on the net. Great job to all of the members here and to you too Carl!

Comment

You got mine! Thanks for running this great site!

Justin
          1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Payment Sent!!

Thanks for all your time and effort Carl

FM <><
            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Thanks Justin and Chuck!
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

its not a million dollars but i put some in for the site..

THANKS Again for the NCB Site
                {o===o}
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                Originally posted by CityHick
                I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

hope this helps a little. luv this site
                  i wasn't signed in when i did it hopefully no problem
                  Last edited by hobzbronc; 08-02-2007, 02:12 PM.
                  this is the last mod i promise
                  www.hoblitmotors.com

Comment

Thanks for the help Hobz...

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel

Thanks for the donations, and most of all, thanks for spending your valuable time here posting your cool information and answering questions. I have never been on a forum where even the simplest of questions are answered with sincerity. Good job gents.
                      this is true. what other site will someone say Hey call me and we will figure this thing out. or Ya i have the parts and ill hook you up. best site i have been to . no bashing and TONS of knowledge and clean rigs.
                      Thanks carl... again

edit: And thanks everyone here for helping me out
                      Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 08-06-2007, 11:12 AM.
                      {o===o}
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                      Originally posted by CityHick
                      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Done,

Awesome site bud
                        69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Thanks JIMBO!

Comment

Carl, Sent you a little green
                            Thanks for all your work.
                            Tony
                            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Finally got mine to go. Thanks for all the work you do Carl... I really enjoy being a part of this GREAT group of people!

Thanks again to all that keep this site going, POPS
                              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Mine's in.............I do like this "Bar"
                                Brad
                                Chico, Ca.

Comment

Working...
                                X