X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Donation Button PLEASE DONATE $$$

Originally posted by workin it View Post
    So whats the amount that makes you a contributor?
    Sorry! Been slacking lately, but the donation appreciated BIG TIME!
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Just re-upped for $20.

Comment

I'm in for $20.
        IronHide: '69 U15 - 408W Stroker, FiTech EFI Dyno'ed 425 hp/ 500 Tq - NP435, Twin Stick D20 w/ AA output shaft, D44 & F 9" w/ ARB's front & rear, 4:88's, 31 Splines, 3" BL / 2" SL, TrailReady BL's on siped Toyo 35's, WH Wrap Trap, BCB Top, Warn Zeon 10, ProtoFabs

Comment

Thanks guys! Still planning to do the upgrade but a death in the family has stalled it for a bit. Hold tight.
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Donated to the site as well, thanks for keeping it up and going Carl..

Comment

I've been lagging too long I'm in thanks

Comment

Donate button is back! I just sent 40.00 hope it gets to the right place.
                76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Comment

Looking for a donation link or button? New Year is here and I'm looking to help pay the bills. Thanks for a great site Rich.
                  76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Comment

So Where is the donate button now? End of the year and I thought I would throw a few coins in the fountain to keep the Site going?

Great job Admin on keeping us going
                    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

• Re: New Donation Button PLEASE DONATE $$$

I'm also looking for the donation button.

Comment

Any of you Admin Guys what to remind me on how I can Donate to the Norcal Cause?

Doug
                        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I’m also looking to donate. Maybe one of the admin will be at the round up???? Set up a booth?? Stickers for sale. Stuff like that to generate funds

Comment

Hi I do not see the donate button. I would like to make a donation. Please advise. Thank you Mel

Comment

Originally posted by Skiscott007 View Post
                              Hi I do not see the donate button. I would like to make a donation. Please advise. Thank you Mel
                              Good luck trying to get the donation button back. We've been asking for a long time. I even pm'd a moderator and got no response. Carl the site owner never checks in on this site anymore.

Comment

I got ahold of Carl and he said anyone wishing to make a donation can PayPal it to carl_tenter@hotmail.com. This is the account where the "Donate" button sent the funds to.

Skip, if you sent me a PM about this and I didn't get back to you, I apologize. I followed up with Carl and I may have just plane forgot to answer you.

Comment

Working...
                                X