No announcement yet.

Who Wants Stickers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I still have some ovals left. How many would you like?

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
      Yeah, I still have some ovals left. How many would you like?
      I'll take two please. Let me know how you prefer to get the $$. Thanks, Tim

Comment

I'll take one oval, I forgot to order one last time. PP addy please

Thanks Jim
        69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Do you have any ovals left? If you do let me know how to get you the money.

Milo

Comment

I need one too. One of mine blew away on the freeway.
            67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
            69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
            69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
            79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
            67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
              I need one too. One of mine blew away on the freeway.

What the hell????

A
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

thats what happens when you try to put the sticker on muddy panels
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

No, I cut some old magnetic door signs I had to fit the oval sticker. Used it as a fridge mag. and then onto the Bronco. Oh well, thought it was a good idea at the time.
                  67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                  69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                  69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                  79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                  67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                    No, I cut some old magnetic door signs I had to fit the oval sticker. Used it as a fridge mag. and then onto the Bronco. Oh well, thought it was a good idea at the time.
                    Had a friend do the same thing, and we were always picking them up in the middle of the street for him. After a while, he quit running the sticker except in parades, and when we were dragging dead cars out of the demo car arena.
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• Stickers

Hey man do you know Rocky? and I was going to let you guys know i can make those stickers for you guys as well as t-shirts if you are interested. Let me know what you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by SandRun View Post
                        Hey man do you know Rocky? and I was going to let you guys know i can make those stickers for you guys as well as t-shirts if you are interested. Let me know what you think.

Yeah, I know Rocky. How do you know him? Where are you located in Fresno? I'm in Clovis.

Comment

• Originally posted by SandRun View Post

After this last run of shirts, we will be changing directions to give Chuck a break. I will be looking at having these done. Hang out until the 5th order. Thanks for the offer.
                          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• 5th shirt order

I will be glad to help you guys out with the fifth shirt order, And i am the one who bought the bronco frame from rocky, He told me about this site and I have to admit ive been hooked.

Comment

• Stickers

Hello I will also take two smaller ones and also one windsheild one.Thanks Dustin

Comment

• Originally posted by WHEELER2ROC View Post
                                Hello I will also take two smaller ones and also one windsheild one.Thanks Dustin
                                I am currently out of window stickers, but I'll get some more made. I do have th eovals though. You can send me a paypal to pademing (at) comcast.net and I'll get them right out to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X