Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
    Hi Jack,

Yeah I'll be at Jeff's, so I'll just bring them with me. See you there!
    Thank so much. I will see you there.
    Jack
    73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

• will you be taking extras? we'll take a couple of windishield decals and a couple of ovals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brats71 View Post
        will you be taking extras? we'll take a couple of windishield decals and a couple of ovals.
        Sure, I will bring everything that I have, just incase anyone wants some.

Comment

• Cool, I want to pick up another windshield sticker too! See you at Broncofest!
          Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

• I need another Windshield sticker...

Thanks

Aaron
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
              I need another Windshield sticker...

Thanks

Aaron
              No problem, I'll bring them with me to the welding class and to the Bronctoberfest.

Comment

• I need a sticker the horse is almost complete. Do you want me to swing by and pick it up? Maybe i should ask if there is any left after the welding class I completely missed ( out of town business)?
                -Pink
                Its going to cost what? Bahahahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by ITZPINK View Post
                  I need a sticker the horse is almost complete. Do you want me to swing by and pick it up? Maybe i should ask if there is any left after the welding class I completely missed ( out of town business)?
                  -Pink
                  Yes I have some left. You can come by the house or if you want to Paypal me, I can mail it to you. Which ever way is easier.

Comment

• I'm in for two of each it's the least I can do. This site has been a great resource.I like the fellowship that's going around(Seems like this is hard to find anymore at least sincere ones).Can't wait to meet some more people from the board.I plan on attending Bronctoberfest.I've gotto pick up some parts @ POP'S anyway so I'll take advantage of making that trip

Comment

• Originally posted by SIZEMICT View Post
                      I'm in for two of each it's the least I can do. This site has been a great resource.I like the fellowship that's going around(Seems like this is hard to find anymore at least sincere ones).Can't wait to meet some more people from the board.I plan on attending Bronctoberfest.I've gotto pick up some parts @ POP'S anyway so I'll take advantage of making that trip
                      Do you want me to mail them to you. or do you want to just pick them up at Bronctoberfest?

Comment

• Yes Yes Yes

Yes! Please bring some to POPS!
                        Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Comment

• Thanks-Thanks

Got-em Thanks so much.
                          Jack

Comment

• I forgot to get the stickers from you at Bronctoberfest,go ahead and mail them to me. 5595 latin wy ,fair oaks,ca.95628

Thanks
                            Tony

Comment

• Originally posted by SIZEMICT View Post
                              I forgot to get the stickers from you at Bronctoberfest,go ahead and mail them to me. 5595 latin wy ,fair oaks,ca.95628

Thanks
                              Tony
                              No problem. Which ones and how many do you want?

Comment

• Where can I see a pic of the stickers?
                                70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

Working...
                                X