Who Wants Stickers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wants Stickers?

I need to get a rough count of who wants stickers so I know how many to have made. There will be a 4 x 6 oval sticker of the Nor Call logo and a white windshield sticker.

Here's the deal. For the past two years Delta (Carl) has been paying to keep this site running for all of us out of his own pocket. (because that’s the kind of guy that he his) I don't know the exact number, but I think it's about $500 per year for the software licensing fee. Therefore I thought it would be a good idea for all of the profit form the stickers go to him to help reimburse him a little of his money.

I was thinking of a donation of $10 for the oval sticker and $12 for the windshield sticker. What do you guys think?

Sounds good to me. When can we start ordering these. I would like two round, and one window.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Sounds good to me also, I'll take 2 of the ovals, when its time to order.
      302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

I'm in for a couple...

Comment

I'm in for two of each, and I think it's great to give a little something back to Delta and the site.

Galen
          Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
          I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Oh...I forgot to mention, If I can get a rough idea of how many to order by Monday, I might be able to have them to pass out at the meeting on the 8th.

Comment

Sounds good to me too. What would the demensions of the window banner be? I am in for 2 ovals and 2 window banners.
              1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony
                Sounds good to me too. What would the demensions of the window banner be? I am in for 2 ovals and 2 window banners.

Not quite sure yet. Probably 2 to 3 inches tall and then how ever long it needs to be to look right.

Comment

2 ovals please.
                  I didn't know Delta was doing that for us, Thanks man!

Comment

4 ovals
                    2 windshild
                    Thanks
                    Aaron
                    Last edited by Daddy4zack; 09-30-2006, 06:28 PM.
                    KK6DAD
                    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

2 ovals here for now but ya gonna have to mail them up to NorCalBroncos' only Canadian member!! Gladly support Carl in his endeavour here, learned so much here as well the commadarie and support you all give me and the rest of the guys here.

Comment

Thanks for taking this Crawling - I will take 4 ovals and 1 window sticker. Who do I send the donation to???
                        72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                        1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Count me in I'll take 2 ovals and 1 window. I won't be at the meeting, but I'm sure I could convince FM to grab them for me.

Sean
                          '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

3 ovals and a window for myself.

Thanks Delta...... for everything!
                            70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

I'm up for two ovals and a window.
                              67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                              69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                              69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                              79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                              67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Working...
                              X