No announcement yet.

Who Wants Stickers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bronco is just about the same condition as when you were here. See my FREE STUFF post. 2 kids, 2 jobs and fishing bass tourneys this year has gotten me nowhere. I paid FM through paypal when I ordered my shirts and stuff. I don't think there was a set price on stickers, but if memory serves me right I added $30 to my order for stickers. Dale

Comment

Originally posted by OUR75
      I don't think there was a set price on stickers, but if memory serves me right I added $30 to my order for stickers. Dale

Hmmmm...I don't know anything about this. Family Man??

Comment

If FM has a record of it, great. If not I am still in for 2 ovals and a window. Let me know.

Comment

The stickers are ready go out. For those of you that did not get yours at the meeting last weekend, you can send a Paypal payment to pademing@comcast.net. Please include how many of each sticker that want, your name and mailing address and please also include $2.00 for shipping. I'll get them out to you as soon as possible.
          Attached Files

Comment

those look great...I like the window set up.
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Patrick Can I get another window decal. Roll it in a t.p. tube or something.. I'll Papal 14.00
              Thanks
              Aaron
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
                Patrick Can I get another window decal. Roll it in a t.p. tube or something.. I'll Papal 14.00
                Thanks
                Aaron

Yeah no problem. That's how I am shipping them. (In a tube) Works great!

Comment

If FM has a record of it, great. If not I am still in for 2 ovals and a window. Let me know.
                  My appologize I had thought we had discussed this but I am obviously wrong . I have paypal'ed you the $10 you had sent me for stickers (sorry it wasn't $30, I confirmed it on my paypal for the payment made on Nov 15, 2005). If there was another transaction that I have missed please bring it to my attention so I can get it taken care of.
                  My intent was to make stickers until Crawling made it happen (Thanks again ) If anyone else has forwarded me for stickers I will happily return the $$$$ if I haven't already. Thanks FM
                  Last edited by Familyman; 10-14-2006, 11:37 AM.
                  72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                  1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Anybody else want stickers? Those that have sent payments, your stickers are in the mail.

Comment

Will send you cashola, Patrick, as soon as I get a moment.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
                        Anybody else want stickers? Those that have sent payments, your stickers are in the mail.
                        Thanks Patrick
                        68 Slightly modified
                        67 LUBR once again
                        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Money sent...!

Comment

stickers

How much are the oval stickers? Yes, I know I live in Florida!! I can dream cant I!!!
                            Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

Got mine today!! Thanks Patrick..

A
                              KK6DAD
                              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by silverhorse
                                How much are the oval stickers? Yes, I know I live in Florida!! I can dream cant I!!!

For you? Only $10.00. Plus $2.00 for mailing.

Comment

Working...
                                X