• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I get to paypal?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike C
      How do I get to paypal?

You can go to www.paypal.com and sign up if you don't already have an account. Or you can just mail me a check or M/O. What ever is easier for you.

Comment

Thanks Patrick and Carl

Comment

Got my stickers in the mail - they look great!
          Now I just have to find a straight piece of sheetmetal to stick it to!!
          -----------------------
          Robin in Boulder Creek
          http://www.sc4wdc.com/mem_robind.html

Comment

Crawlin68, can I just mail you a check for two stickers? If so need info,If not no problem.
            67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
            69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
            69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
            79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
            67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

ELVIS LIVES!!!

I am writing this from Memphis Tennessee...here on a business trip. Ohip last week, and Tenn this week...geez.

Anyway, thanks for all of the support here. Thanks to Patrick for getting this going and delivered. Also, thanks a bunch for giving the proceeds to the club. I appreciate all of the help. I know this site isn't Pirate or CB.com, but it is ours and only ours. All of you own this site as much as I do. In my opinion, that's what makes it so nice. No flaming and no stupid questions EVER! So, again thanks for all of the continued support of the club and site by constantly coming here and spending your valuable time posting and contributing to our forum. And as always, if there is something you would like to see on this site, or any other changes or comments just PM me or email me at carl_tenter@hotmail.com. Now I am off to find Elvis. I heard he was hanging out down town with Janis Joplin, Tu Poc, and Biggy Smalls...
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
                You can go to www.paypal.com and sign up if you don't already have an account. Or you can just mail me a check or M/O. What ever is easier for you.
                Can you pm me with an address?

Comment

I'm in for two ovals and two window thanks for your time

Comment

Got mine!
                    Pat ~ Thanks for the stickers!
                    Carl ~ Thanks for the forums!
                    Chris (In the REAL Nor Cal)

Comment

Patrick can you pm me your address so I can send you some dough for my stickers: 3 ovals and windo. If you still have some! My paypal account is down.
                      Chris
                      70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

Is there still some stickers left???
                        Thanks
                        Luke

Comment

Yup, sure are.

Comment

Cool I would like 2 of the oval stickers and one of the others.. I can via paypal.. where do I send it and how much... thanks
                            Luke

Comment

2 ovals and 1 winshield will be $32 plus $2 for shipping. You can paypal me at pademing@comcast.net and I'll get them out to you right away!

Comment

Crawlin68,

Sending you $12 for one oval sticker please. Corey
                                1969 Sport, 302 V8, 3 spd on the floor, Red, Power Steering, 2" lift, 33" tires

Comment

Working...
                                X