No announcement yet.

Who Wants Stickers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got all excited when I saw signs of life on this old thread... I'll take a windshield sticker too whenever you get more of them.

Now the question becomes - how on earth do you put it on neatly with the windshield mounted....
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

• If you're going to get more windshield stickers done I'll take one too! I'll take 2of the ovals also but I would like them all at once if that's cool. Let me know a total when it's ready and I'll send you some money. Is that how you usually do it?

I'l PM you my addy when you're ready.

Thanks,
      Jeff
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
        I got all excited when I saw signs of life on this old thread... I'll take a windshield sticker too whenever you get more of them.

Now the question becomes - how on earth do you put it on neatly with the windshield mounted....
        You stand on the hood. Oh wait, you didn't rattle can your bronco like I did.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
          I got all excited when I saw signs of life on this old thread... I'll take a windshield sticker too whenever you get more of them.

Two people. One holding each end. Works great.

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
            If you're going to get more windshield stickers done I'll take one too! I'll take 2of the ovals also but I would like them all at once if that's cool. Let me know a total when it's ready and I'll send you some money. Is that how you usually do it?

I'l PM you my addy when you're ready.

Thanks,
            Jeff
            No problem, I'll let you know when I get the windshield stickers in.

Comment

• When I do numbers and stripes on rigs I use aerosol window cleaner!
              Spray and wipe the surface to clean it, then mark where you want it.
              Spray the surface liberally again and position the sticker on it. The window cleaner allows you to move to move it if needed. Have someone hold it into place and use a squeggee to remove the air bubbles and excess window cleaner. tape it down on the edges and let it sit a few hours till it dries.
              BE CAREFUL when you pull the outer cover off !! Go slow ! If its not all the way dry it will lift.
              I usually leave stuff on fire engines over night before I peel the outer off.
              73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

• stickers

I'll take 2 winshield stickers and 2 ovals when you get some in stock.thanks,Dave
                73 bronco 351,nv4500,stk3spd,4.88,hp60f&r,detroit,arb,o/b air,welder,etc.
                77,351 mass air efi ,nv4500 atlas 3.8 4.88,detroit31 spline,arb44 o/b air5.5 lift etc.
                70 4.5 lift 351 c-4 d20 big bearing in progress.

Comment

• Stickers

Hello, I will take two windshields and four ovals please.Pm me with the total and where to send the money when you get a chance....Thanks alot crawlin
                  Last edited by twisted 66; 08-12-2008, 05:08 AM.

Comment

• Ok.....I've got more stickers now. Anybody that wants some, just paypal the $$ to me and I'll get them out ASAP. Thanks!

Comment

• Patrick, I think I will need one for my new windshield since I couldnt peel it off the broken glass of the old one Shoot me a PM with $

Rick-
                      68 Slightly modified
                      67 LUBR once again
                      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• AND, as far as application, I use liquid soap/water (20/80) mix in a spray bottle. Spray, apply, adjust, squeegy the bubbles out, let dry/adhere, done! FWIW

Rick-
                        68 Slightly modified
                        67 LUBR once again
                        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• $14.00 Sent... My Orange beast will at least be sporting a cool logo now even if its not on the road yet!

-Tony
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

• Stickers!

I would like some stickers. Will you be at Jeffs party this year and will you have some there? If not I am kind of new to this paypal thing so If you can please tell me how to do it.
                            Thanks Jack.
                            73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

• Originally posted by Action View Post
                              I would like some stickers. Will you be at Jeffs party this year and will you have some there? If not I am kind of new to this paypal thing so If you can please tell me how to do it.
                              Thanks Jack.
                              Hi Jack,

Yeah I'll be at Jeff's, so I'll just bring them with me. See you there!

Comment

• Pat Put Me down for two ovals. I can pay and pick up at " BroncoBash 2008 " OLD Man Pop's B day)
                                {o===o}
                                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                                Originally posted by CityHick
                                I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X