Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who Wants Stickers?

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
    ???? maybe its just me, But 1st post and you want stickers. I would want to see what you are about a little before I put my name on you. But maybe some one on here knows you.

Brian
    Maybe he's from Japan or the Neatherlands or where ever that NCB T-shirt was spotted a few months ago.
    sigpic68' 351W ,Nothing stock except transfer case:

Comment

Originally posted by FLYINHIE View Post
      Maybe he's from Japan or the Neatherlands or where ever that NCB T-shirt was spotted a few months ago.
      Could be for a far as I know, has been a week and he has not posted anything. Now I am no way the police around here. But if you run any stickers and do stupid things it’s not the advertisement some want

And this was his Last Activity: 12-22-2011 09:24 AM
      Last edited by Bronco Brian; 12-29-2011, 04:37 PM.
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I looked into it.

His IP address shows he's around Red Bluff.
        {o===o}
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
          But if you run any stickers and do stupid things it’s not the advertisement some want
          Then I am going to put an Obama sticker on my car and run around bumping in to people while talking on my cell and picking my nose.
          Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Can I get 2 oval's.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry66 View Post
              Then I am going to put an Obama sticker on my car and run around bumping in to people while talking on my cell and picking my nose.
              Wow, you can walk while picking your nose and talking on the phone.... Teach me Jedi master!!! That is some serious skill!!!
              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Still need a couple of oval's. Beuller Beuller

Comment

Hellooow, helloow, hello

Comment

PM crawlin68
                    {o===o}
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                    Originally posted by CityHick
                    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I pm'ed crawlin 68 a while back about a couple of stickers. But no come back yet. I'd still like a couple of ovals. If life has gotten in the way and I know it does, I'd volunteer to getting a batch of stickers made up.
                      Just putting it out there. I don't want to step on anybody's toe's just looking to help out a bit.
                      Luke
                      Last edited by Luke; 10-23-2012, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke View Post
                        I pm'ed crawlin 68 a while back about a couple of stickers. But no come back yet. I'd still like a couple of ovals. If life has gotten in the way and I know it does, I'd volunteer to getting a batch of stickers made up.
                        Just putting it out there. I don't want to step on anybody's toe's just looking to help out a bit.
                        Luke
                        If you can make the stickers With a red bronco you get the business.. I talked to Patrick last week and he is slammed with work.. I am not sure but a hand off may be needed..
                        KK6DAD
                        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I'll wait until Patrick lets me know. I am by no means a sticker expert. But I am sure as hell willing to help out. I have a buddy that works in the sign industry
                          with access to a decal making machine.
                          Luke

Comment

i would like black lettering

Comment

Stickers ??

Comment

This is a messege I recived from Patrick a couple of weeks ago:

Sorry Bud,

All of the stickers are gone and I the company that I used to get them from has been sold to a new owner so I cant get any more made.

Patrick{
                                1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Working...
                                X