Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who Wants Stickers?

I can use some ovals also
    69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Oval stickers are on order. Hold onto your money until I get them in. I'll post back as soon as I get them. Thanks fellas.

Comment

Oooh windshield sticker, I might need one. The one I bought in 07 has run away or maybe it's at the bottom of the parts pile. Awaiting the same new windshield I needed in 07.
        72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

I have the windshield sticker. Need a windshield.....................
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Ok boys and girls, I have some more oval stickers in my hands. Just let me know how many you want and where to mail them to. My paypal address is pademing (at) comcast.net.

Comment

Pat, prices still the same? I will take two ovals. Let me know, and I will send out the cash, and get you my addy.
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Yesir, still $10 ea. for the ovals. My cost has doubled on them, but I don't want to charge any more for them. Thanks.
                Last edited by crawlin68; 03-13-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Could I get 2 ovals? I will PM you my address.
                  69 Bronco, FI 351W, NP-435 Trans, Dana20, Dana 44 w/ARB Air locker, BB 9" w/Detroit Locker, Fab-Tech ext. Radius arms, Fox shocks coil over frnt suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                    Ok boys and girls, I have some more oval stickers in my hands. Just let me know how many you want and where to mail them to. My paypal address is pademing (at) comcast.net.
                    PM'd you. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                      Patrick, Send you $ and my info for 2 stickers (ovals).

Thanks, Tim

Comment

Originally posted by tim View Post
                        Patrick, Send you $ and my info for 2 stickers (ovals).

Thanks, Tim
                        They'll be on there way to you tomorrow!

Comment

Thanks again Patrick. The stickers got here today.

Comment

Do you have any stickers left? I would like 1 windshield and 1 oval if you have them

Comment

I am out of the windshield stickers but I think I still have a couple of ovals. Let me check.

Comment

I'd like to get a sticker thrown on too. Let me know if you have any and what the compensation is postage and all. Not sure if your still rolling with the $10.00 but whatever it is that's fine.
                                Last edited by FLYINHIE; 11-08-2011, 09:18 PM.
                                sigpic68' 351W ,Nothing stock except transfer case:

Comment

Working...
                                X