• Re: Who Wants Stickers?

I'd like 2 ovals and a windshield also

Comment

x2 4 ovals

Comment

Originally posted by ragtopped View Post
        Do you have any stickers left? I would like 1 windshield and 1 oval if you have them
        I have an oval for you, but I'll need to order more windshields. I'll let you know when I get the winshields in. You want me to hold onto your oval until I get the windshield in and then I can send them all together?

Originally posted by FLYINHIE View Post
        I'd like to get a sticker thrown on too. Let me know if you have any and what the compensation is postage and all. Not sure if your still rolling with the $10.00 but whatever it is that's fine.
        I have an oval for you too. Ya, $10 is good. Paypal to pademing at comcast dot net

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
        I'd like 2 ovals and a windshield also
        Got 2 ovals for you. Windshields are on order.

Originally posted by 66 twins View Post
        x2 4 ovals
        I only have 2 ovals left, but have more on order.

Comment

When do you expect more ovals and windshields in? In time for the NCB Fair Oaks Christmas Parade Dec 3rd?
          1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

2 ovals it is pm me details

Comment

You can hold it till you get the windshield sticker. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by SonicDonkey View Post
                When do you expect more ovals and windshields in? In time for the NCB Fair Oaks Christmas Parade Dec 3rd?
                Yeah I should have them by then. I'll let you know as soon as I get them.

Comment

Got my ovals today, thanks a bunch. Now to make it streetworthy and represent.
                  sigpic68' 351W ,Nothing stock except transfer case:

Comment

I would like 2 ovals and a windshield.How much for all.

Comment

Originally posted by 69Bronc View Post
                      Ditto, When is the new order coming in?

Ken
                      Last edited by BRONKEN; 12-12-2011, 02:42 PM.
                      69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by 69Bronc View Post
                        To be able to get 2 ovals and a windshield you must first host a BBQ/Beer fest to show your worthyness!! haha not really, Patrick will set you up and Welcome!
                        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Haha I was actually curoius about that as well seeing how I just joined. But I would like 2 ovals and a windshield as well. Thanks in advanced.

Comment

I'd like a couple of the ovals if their available. Please PM me with the info.
                            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FNG View Post
                              I'd like a couple of the ovals if their available. Please PM me with the info.
                              Thanks
                              ???? maybe its just me, But 1st post and you want stickers. I would want to see what you are about a little before I put my name on you. But maybe some one on here knows you.

Brian
                              Last edited by Bronco Brian; 12-22-2011, 02:21 PM.
                              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I'm with ya on that one Brian!
                                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X