Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rockstar V2.0

Lots of work to do filling holes or new floor panels. May cut out a box floor out of a full sized fseries to go along with extended wheel wells. Armed with my LMC catalog, I got to hit up the Al Quida body shop supply store as Habib seems to beat everyone regardless.

Other decision is how to level it all out. I would prefer not to have notches inside the interior compartment for shock or coil mounts so was thinkin raise the back end to clear and adjust front to compensate but keep it as low as possible. At current ride height, and a flat floor I can fit a 38" wide bench seat for the passengers yet their legs will have to adjust for the shock mounts. Yet top of the box sits at 59" on 42s. I happy with that.

Loving the fact I can most likely do a 2 into 1 exhaust via front of the trans pan then follow the inside of the frame on passenger side Til it dumps out the side. All instead of the custom fender well headers and route down the outside of the frame. This all allows me to do the rocker mods.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PhantomEB; 02-11-2014, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Coil height compared to body lift. Needs to come down a notch thus raising the body slightly.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by PhantomEB; 02-11-2014, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Existing ride height, I happy I wont be hearing my front or back bumpers wont have much of a chance to hit rocks with almost 85* angles. Rear gonna get a fullsized spare hangin off the back though.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by PhantomEB; 02-11-2014, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Passenger side exhaust clearance with a C6/doubler box/205. All will be protected by a UHMV lined skidplate.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by PhantomEB; 02-11-2014, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Are you still running the black box and c6? How do you like it with the auto? When you get a chance, what is the measurement from front of trans to center of rear output on 205. Nice work. Keep the progress up.
            67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
            69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
            69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
            79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
            67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Havent ran it with this combo yet, gonna be a totally new learning curve from only having a 2 speed tcase.

46.75" with the shortest C6 possible, I think I got.
              Last edited by PhantomEB; 02-11-2014, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Now that's what I'm talking about. Great pics. Are you staying full width? My shocks ended up in my bed, but I was bronco width.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Yes DiLo, fullwidth, probably Ford shock mounts goin in the back too.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                    Joining team blue, with Ford Sonic blue as the final coat.
                    Yes sir!
                    1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

where did you get those blue body blocks...those are cool!
                      70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Some vendor on Classic when I was willin to deal with the drama over there. Sucks I need a pair of 3" up front yet the clown wouldn't make me one!

Comment

Now the shop is coming around, sure am itching to get back on this truck!

Moab 2017 with a totally new truck?

Comment

Well the motivation is back on this thing.....she may get the title 'Redemption'.

Trying to figure out how to post pics here but The body now levelled out on the suspension.

Started my 22gallon tank as I know once I fire this thing up again, I gonna be running thru lots of fuel to get the most motivation possible!

Comment

To upload pics go to manage attachments, in the upper right corner thare is a spot to upload pics and then after that you go to the bottom of the page and load them there.
                              Marc D.
                              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Here's the new tank internal section. Still need to drill small holes along the bottom as well start on fuel lines to the walbros pickups.

Not sure where to place the supposedly bleedable ones as well if I should go halfway up the rear slope.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X