This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The **OFFICIAL** 5th Annual "Broncos on the Con"

I'm in!!, Hopefully Randy will make it, and I have a couple others going (SteveB), we may go up Wednesday night or something like that, though.
    Also my Stepson Joe with his Scout. We will be trailering to the chalet lot. Looking forward to it, I don't look forward to Christmas anymore, I look forward to the wheeling season!
    Last edited by Franked; 04-24-2012, 05:35 AM.
    Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
    35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Re: The **OFFICIAL** 5th Annual "Broncos on the Con"

New to nor cal broncos ,i'm in for either weekend just need to put time on the calender
      1972 302 NP435 203 DANA20 OBRIEN GEARS 4:88 DETROITS F&R:

Comment

Re: The **OFFICIAL** 5th Annual "Broncos on the Con" 6/28-7/1

I would like to go up Thursday sometime if anybody is going in at that time... Maybe we can get a Thursday group together...
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Is that thursday AM or PM?
          35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Noon at the dam
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
              Noon at the dam
              Thursday the 28th, noon at the Loon Lake entrance? I can do that...
              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
                Thursday the 28th, noon at the Loon Lake entrance? I can do that...
                roger that!
                {o===o}
                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Not sure when we will be going, I have a Friend camping all week up there. not sure when the rest of us are going. I'd like to go up wed night or early thursday morning. is anyone going in Tahoe side?

Comment

It looks good for me to make it. I am not going to LA the week before. As long as I do not have a appointment I can not get out of.
                    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 5th Annual "Broncos on the Con" 6/28-7/1

OK GUYS! the countdown begins! Its officially June.

Start greasing your u joints, tightening your bolts, dust off that tent and get ready!
                      {o===o}

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                        OK GUYS! the countdown begins! Its officially June.

Start greasing your u joints, tightening your bolts, dust off that tent and get ready!
                        X2 that Ryan!
                        Leave No One Behind
                        KK6AUW

Comment

Hoping to go all the way through again, this year. So putting the idea out there..Picture of all of us at Observation point for Bronco Driver would be cool.
                          Last edited by Daddy4zack; 06-06-2012, 06:20 PM.
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                            Hoping to go all the way through again, this year. So putting the idea out there..Picture of all of us at Observation point for Bronco Driver would be cool.
                            Lets make it happen!
                            Leave No One Behind
                            KK6AUW

Comment

Count me in too for going all the way through.

Is it June 28th yet?

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                                Count me in too for going all the way through.

Is it June 28th yet?
                                SCORE!

Oh the many beers that will be drank.....
                                {o===o}

Comment

Working...
                                X