No announcement yet.

Another Snow run to????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you guys had fun...wish I was there...

pics por favor.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Did you make it to Hollister Carl? If so, how was it?

I am still waiting for pics too.
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

My wife decided to have contractions... Obviously my place was by here side... Everything is cool though.

She is at 29 weeks..A little early for the little one to arrive...
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Marty has some pics on his site. Here's the link.

http://www.outcast4x4.com/trips.html
          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Sunday was a great day of wheeling. Went to the top of Mckinstry and the back to Georgetown all in about 4 hours. Weather was incredible!!

It was good to see some EB's out there. I met the group coming up from Georgetown about 1/2 a mile from the top/summit. The view up there is great! I was going the other direction....ice house to georgetown. Looked like everyone was having a good time. Sorry I didn't stay long, but I needed to get back to Folsom by 5:00PM which I did just barely. I still made time for a beer at uncle Tom's though. Hopefully I will make it to the Prarie City deal on the 19th... So far I don't have plans.

Also...I am not with the broncoholics. Nothing against them at all, but I am a member of the california creepers. I do surf many forums/sites though so I can see how it could be confusing. We, calcreepers, have a forum too... calcreepers Our forum is small so far...check it out if you'd like. Mostly Toyotas in the club...well all anyway...I'm the only non-toy.

See you out there soon,

Marlon
            Last edited by NOTPRETTY; 03-08-2005, 09:13 PM.
            Don't worry about it...its mostly glass...will be fine...

I went to the woods to live deliberately...

Carpe' Dium

Comment

sorry for confusing your club Marlon. It was good meeting you and we'll see you again soon.

Comment

Here's a link to the pics that I posted on the Broncofix web board.
                http://www.broncofix.com/viewtopic.p...045743#1045743
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Pics

Those were some great pics Marc! Thanks for posting.
                  72 Sport

Comment

Working...
                  X