Another Snow run to????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike C
    I should be able to go. Gotta find a J-hook for my gas tank skid plate strap.
    Still need one? 364.9943
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick
      Still need one? 364.9943
      Nope...got it all back together.

Comment

So who is planning on being up there this Sunday. I will be there.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I should be there too!
          72 Sport

Comment

I'll be there!
            1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

i will be there
              70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

Well, I was hoping to mke it. I am gonna have to bow out. I just can't seem to find the money to get my exhaust done. Every time I have the money, something seems to come up. Have fun and take lots of pics for us.
                71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

What are you looking to have done on the exhaust. I have an exhaust tubing bender here at the house, and a welder. I only have dies up to 2.5, I think. I live in Antelope.
                  Marc D.

Comment

I just put headers on and need everything from the headers back. Got any time for a project? I'm in Roseville. My route is in Antelope, where abouts are you?
                    71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

Dennis, did you get the PM that I sent you?
                      Marc D.

Comment

No, I didn't get a PM

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
                          So who is planning on being up there this Sunday. I will be there.

I will be there.

Comment

I am going to be meeting Marty at the park and ride at Horseshoe bar Rd and I 80 at 7am if anyone wants to meet there. Otherwise see you in goergetown.
                            1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Well, you have to be back by now. Lets see some pics.

Comment

We had a great time. There should be pics coming soon. Left Georgetown about 8:30 and wheeled to Uncle Toms cabin. Stopped there for a pit stop then wheeled to Ice House Rd. The snow got alittle slushy by late afternoon and most of us got stuck once or twice. Made it to Ice House Rd just after dark. Met a few guys on the trail from the full size bronco site as well as Marlon (notpretty) from broncoholics. In all there were 6 EB's counting Marlons, the little red jeep and a full size bronco with us. The jeep was there for amusement

Comment

Working...
                                X