No announcement yet.

Another Snow run to????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I decide to trailer up on Sunday is there a place where I can park my truck and trailer?
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Hey...I know many people here know each other, but it would be good to put a vehicle to the name for this trip. Plus, we can get a better sense of vehicle ability level and be posers... Post up a pic of your rig!

Also...I may trailer too...good question...Where can we park?

Here's my poser shot...

Don't worry about it...its mostly glass...will be fine...

I went to the woods to live deliberately...

Carpe' Dium

Comment

Hopefully this picture works. A short list is spooled rear, and open front, coils all around, NP435, and a Windsor.
        Attached Files
        Marc D.

Comment

here is a shot of my truck from the bbq
          Attached Files
          70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

not sure about the parking issue. I will ask around.
            1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

were are you coming from and how far do you want to drive the bronco on the pavement? I know some areas for parking a trailer...
              70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

I'm coming from just west of Roseville, and I would normally just drive the bronco, but since I don't have the top on, I thought I would trailer it so I didn't freeze my brother out. I don't mind the cold, but I'm not sure how he would do.
                Marc D.

Comment

depending on the snow line i would think maybe stumpy meadows

Comment

I posted the question on pirate and the only person who replied said that he just parked his tow rig where they stopped plowing.
                    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Could he park his rig at the Mar-val supermarket lot? (supermarket?)
                      It is probably the biggest parking lot around there and right down the road from main street. He would have to drive his bronco the rest of the way.

Comment

I took a drive up there today in the cute-ute (05 Escape), and the snow line on the road is about eleven miles up the road from Georgetown. I saw a bunch of pull outs on the side of the road up there, could I park the truck and trailer in those pullouts, or maybe at the intersection that goes to Volcanoville?
                        Marc D.

Comment

I think the supermarket parking lot would be the best for you. And it's right down the road from where we are meeting at the hotel.

Comment

Is the supermarket south of main St?
                            Marc D.

Comment

I'm not sure which cardinal direction it is. But it's only a mile or two up the road from main street.
                              Coming from Placerville...instead of turning right onto Main street Georgetown,
                              go straight..passed the chinese resturant...go down the road a couple of miles and it'll be on your right hand side.
                              Last edited by Mike C; 02-28-2005, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Thanks, that tells me what I needed to know.
                                Marc D.

Comment

Working...
                                X