No announcement yet.

Another Snow run to????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good Brian. We can meet at the hotel.
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Lets plan on meeting at the hotel between 8 and 8:30. If someone doesn't know where that is we can meet down here first then at the hotel.
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
        I'm a little worried about that trip. I might not make it back alive...
        No worries- we'll take good care of you
        Mark Langford
        Dysfunctional Rockcrawlers Member

91 YJ, 6.0 Vortec, T18, 4:1 D300, D60's 5.13's ARB & Detroit, R.E. SOA Leafs in front & 5.5" RE Coils w/4-link in the rear, 42" Iroks on Walker Evans Beadlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicrawler
          No worries- we'll take good care of you
          He is not speaking for everyone..............
          Mark Harris
          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Cry Baby where's my mommy...
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Looks like I will be able to make it also.
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Cool. We will have a good turnout if everybody comes. That would be 9 of us My cell is 759-7401 if you need to meet up before georgetown.
                Last edited by kwspony; 02-22-2005, 06:21 PM.

Comment

I hope somebody is bringing cameras!!! Don't make me go buy one, I'll be sleeping in the dog house.

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony
                    I hope somebody is bringing cameras!!! Don't make me go buy one, I'll be sleeping in the dog house.

Definitely take pics. DIGITALS!!!
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I have my digital, so there will be lots of pics of everyone but me. Lucky you.
                      Marc D.
                      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Give the camera to somebody...

Take a group rig "POSER" pic as well...

Comment

Cool. We will have a good turnout if everybody comes. That would be 9 of us
                          WOW...nine EB's that should be a great showing! I'll try to remember my digital camera too.

For those of us needing directions...I did a quick web search and I believe the address is 6260 Main Street Georgetown Ca. 95634. Hopefully this helps folks out!
                          72 Sport

Comment

Mention my name, you'll get the good kibble and fresh water
                            71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

I'll prob go in Ice house, camp and meet ya up there
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

So will you all be at Uncle Tom's Cabin on Sunday afternoon?

I'll be either with you or camped at Airport flat off Ice House...or that is planned anyway. We are planning to go up Friday night through Sunday morning. If you are coming up Sunday, I may head down that direction in the morning to meet you. If the Airport flat deal falls through, I'll try to make your run.

Marlon

Need more smilies...!!
                                Last edited by NOTPRETTY; 02-23-2005, 07:48 PM.
                                Don't worry about it...its mostly glass...will be fine...

I went to the woods to live deliberately...

Carpe' Dium

Comment

Working...
                                X