Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL***7th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (26),27,28,29 2014

Good easy pace with a couple of hydration stops, 2.5 to 3 hours to Buck, Thats me, but I'm kinda slow.
    sigpic

Comment

3 hours in most cases for me not charging but I also like to stop at spider and look around drink a couple road sodas and take some pictures

Comment

Thanks guys.
        In 2009 I drove just in to Ellis Creek with my dad. It had been 10 years since I was there and it was just us in my Bronco. We did not know where the trail was at times and were being super cautious. I want to say 2+ hours just to Ellis that day.

In 2010 I drove the whole trail. It took us several hours to get to Ellis because we kept stopping for one of the guys in our group who was having problems, then practically all of the next day from there to Buck Island due to traffic and spending many hours watching people goof off in the Little Sluice and Soup Bowl.

...so my perspective is way off. 2.5-3 hours sounds okay.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

FYI you need a fire permit for propane BBQ
          at bottom of page

http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/sequoi...fsbdev3_059516

Comment

See you Friday night gental men! Two words: night mission!
            Leave No One Behind
            KK6AUW

Comment

Originally posted by pipelayer View Post
              at bottom of page

I new I was forgetting something. Thanks for the reminder.
              67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
              69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
              69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
              79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
              67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by Jumppr View Post
                Is anyone bringing some kids? I've got my godson coming with and he's 13.
                I will have my 8 and 6 yo with me.
                67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by pipelayer View Post
                  at bottom of page

What if you fail the 4 question quiz? I wonder how long they make you wait to take it again?

Comment

If you fail you should probably live life with a helmet and diaper on.

Comment

I guess I should start packing...
                      {o===o}
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                      Originally posted by CityHick
                      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Everyone have FUN Take some pictures to share.
                        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I swear.... every year I buy D size batteries. And I always check to see if my gear needs new ones

Yup. Need to go buy 16 D batteries now. Hahaha

See you all this weekend.
                          {o===o}
                          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                          Originally posted by CityHick
                          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

The wife and I are still planning on attending. We are going to leave after work tommorow will put us there around 1130 setup camp and then hit the sack wake up and figure out were we need to be. We are in a yellow /white 69 with 37 bfgs. If you see us make sure to say hi.

Tim

Comment

Ok have a good trip

Comment

You guys and gals have a fun and safe trip! One of these days, I will climb that there mountain!
                                1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Working...
                                X