Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The ***OFFICIAL***7th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (26),27,28,29 2014

Sure hope to make this trip someday. Been trying but maybe 1 year away. You all have a great trip...................
    Jack
    73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
      Lame. Not surprising, but that sucks!
      Are you still planning to start around noon Wednesday at the spillway? That's still my plan though I doubt I'll actually get out of Livermore early enough for that to be reality.
      Yes, I am shooting for around noon at Loon Lake. Coming from this far away, it's always a crap shoot if we get there when we "plan" to. Lets keep in touch as we get closer and see if we can meet up.

Comment

Friday night for me mostlikly figure 10pm-11 arrival be at camp by 12am....
        And that is with the bronco hopefully otherwise the same with my motorcycle.
        70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
          Just got word today that fire restrictions are already in place. So no campfires this year!
          http://www.campfireinacan.com/the-ga...l#.U6ELg7GBfvA

We should all throw in some $$$ and buy this.

Comment

We should just make one it's just a fire pit like I'm the back yard

Comment

Originally posted by Jumppr View Post

That's genius!
              {o===o}
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Jumppr View Post

Anybody have one of those "Bayou Classic" propane burners like what people use for brewing beer or frying turkeys? Same idea...

South Lake Tahoe is 36 degrees this morning... no campfire and cold temps mean early nights! I'll have a fire when I get up to Tahoe after completing the trail. Will be thinking of all of you guys back in camp. lol
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

I have a large burner that I use when brewing/turkey frying. I'm thinking of using that burner in a small Weber style kettle with some firerock thrown on top. I think it will put out a fair amount of heat......better than nothing anyway.
                  '01 TJ, 4.0/5spd
                  5.5" Rock Krawler X-Factor Long Arm,
                  35" BFG M/T's
                  4:88's, ARB's

BOHICA!

Comment

Or one of these.....it's a lot cheaper than the CFIAC and throws off a lot of heat.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/ProCom-30...-204583513-_-N
                    '01 TJ, 4.0/5spd
                    5.5" Rock Krawler X-Factor Long Arm,
                    35" BFG M/T's
                    4:88's, ARB's

BOHICA!

Comment

Ive got a MR. Heater that works pretty well, its just big enough to be pain to bring.

Comment

looks like im out, unless by some miracle my motor does get finished tuesday, and i can install and tune it in a day and a half
                        Last edited by plug ugly; 06-18-2014, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Your gay

Comment

Just take Sean's

Comment

Originally posted by pipelayer View Post
                              Just take Sean's
                              Bwahahaha
                              '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by pipelayer View Post
                                Your gay
                                trust me, I have been working my ass off to get this motor done, but I have limits to my abilities,and setting a motor is one of them and something I dont want o rush through, so I need the help.

IF i can get it back tuesday, and IF i can get some help putting it in wednesday, i might make it. Its a long shot though.

Comment

Working...
                                X