Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The ***OFFICIAL***7th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (26),27,28,29 2014

I should be there
    69 bronco, 72 bronco, 66 vert stang

Comment

A buddy and I are planning on entering the trail at Loon Lake on Wednesday the 25th, hanging out a day at Buck Island Lake on Thursday, then driving out to Tahoma on Friday the 27th for some plans in Tahoe that weekend.

Hope to see many of you up there though my itinerary does kind of suck in terms of hanging with the group. And by posting this I am all but guaranteeing that Murphy's law will take effect and make me a liar once more!
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
        A buddy and I are planning on entering the trail at Loon Lake on Wednesday the 25th, hanging out a day at Buck Island Lake on Thursday, then driving out to Tahoma on Friday the 27th for some plans in Tahoe that weekend.

Hope to see many of you up there though my itinerary does kind of suck in terms of hanging with the group. And by posting this I am all but guaranteeing that Murphy's law will take effect and make me a liar once more!
        Hey Tony, my sis and I will be going in at Loon Lake on the 25th also. We will wheel back to Buck Island that day and set up camp. So maybe we can hook up on the 25th at Loon and wheel in together. We probably wont be to Loon till around noon though. I don't know if that will be too late in the day for you or not?

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
          Hey Tony, my sis and I will be going in at Loon Lake on the 25th also. We will wheel back to Buck Island that day and set up camp. So maybe we can hook up on the 25th at Loon and wheel in together. We probably wont be to Loon till around noon though. I don't know if that will be too late in the day for you or not?
          I don't know what time we'll get up there either but noon is probably about right. We always have big plans to get an early start but then something delays us. Keep in touch.. would love to wheel in with you and your sis. Right now its Mark Z and I, and another friend named Mark who has a Bronco. How long do you think we'll be on the trail that day?
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

I got thurs/fri/sat/sun/mon off, mon for self recovery or getting the broken rig out going to be fun, can't wait!
            Going in thurs am as usual
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I'm thinking I might come in rock star style Friday night late! I'm a sucker for a good night mission.
              Leave No One Behind
              KK6AUW

Comment

Patrick, I'll run in late Friday with you!
                sigpic

Comment

I think I will be going in Friday morning possibly Thursday night

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                    I got thurs/fri/sat/sun/mon off, mon for self recovery or getting the broken rig out going to be fun, can't wait!
                    Going in thurs am as usual

Maybe we can meet up at your house and caravan up and in together.
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by pipelayer View Post
                      I think I will be going in Friday morning possibly Thursday night
                      same.

Comment

Friday morning for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TWISTER View Post
                          Patrick, I'll run in late Friday with you!
                          It's on bro!
                          Leave No One Behind
                          KK6AUW

Comment

I'm hoping to make it... If I get everything all together, finished and tested. If I can do that I'll probably head up Thursday morning.
                            SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I'm going in Wednesday morning with Patrick and Suzie. Notice I said morning.....when really there is no way we're getting an early start.
                              '01 TJ, 4.0/5spd
                              5.5" Rock Krawler X-Factor Long Arm,
                              35" BFG M/T's
                              4:88's, ARB's

BOHICA!

Comment

Well Sh!t......looks like the trip may be up in the air for us....:angry fire In the middle of a move and all of my crap is in the back of a storage unit......Still planning on going,,,,,,,,but......
                                '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Working...
                                X