Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The ***OFFICIAL***7th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (26),27,28,29 2014

X2.
    Leave No One Behind
    KK6AUW

Comment

Pre-run work this weekend, tighten all bolts, have a beer, repeat
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

New to your group, Hope to meet you on the trail on this weekend. Anyone heading in on Friday from Ice House I can tag along with?

Comment

Originally posted by Truckee73 View Post
          New to your group, Hope to meet you on the trail on this weekend. Anyone heading in on Friday from Ice House I can tag along with?
          Yeah, me.

Comment

Me too

Comment

Me to in the AM

Comment

hopefully me too if I can get the motor done. But AM also.

Comment

Rocbrnc and I are going in Friday am also
                  1972 302 NP435 203 DANA20 OBRIEN GEARS 4:88 DETROITS F&R:

Comment

Just got word today that fire restrictions are already in place. So no campfires this year!

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                      Just got word today that fire restrictions are already in place. So no campfires this year!
                      Guess it will be a lantern in the fire pit again this year.
                      Marc D.
                      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by pipelayer View Post
                        Me to in the AM
                        Hey guys, I'm not set on my 2 pm time of leaving sac. If you all want to let me know you what time you're thinking about leaving, maybe a few of us can go in as a group. Just trying to plan ahead.

Comment

I think my brother is going in after work Friday nights and I'm going to be at the trail head about 9:30 or 10:00 Friday morn.

Comment

I will be heading in Friday between 3 and 6, if anyone is going in at that time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                              Lame. Not surprising, but that sucks!
                              Are you still planning to start around noon Wednesday at the spillway? That's still my plan though I doubt I'll actually get out of Livermore early enough for that to be reality.
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Thanks guys, I will be there around 9:00 am in a black and red 73' to tie in with whoever shows up.

Comment

Working...
                                X