Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The ***OFFICIAL***7th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (26),27,28,29 2014

I hope to make it but its my little girls b-day.

Comment

Originally posted by pipelayer View Post
      I hope to make it but its my little girls b-day.
      What better way to celebrate a B-Day! Bring her and party up there! Sounds like a win win to me!
      Leave No One Behind
      KK6AUW

Comment

Hmmm.....now the Boss Lady is talking about it! Looks like we are in...!
        '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPapa View Post
          What better way to celebrate a B-Day! Bring her and party up there! Sounds like a win win to me!
          That's what I say but mom isent going for it. I would like to just go as a guy trip, that's probably what will happen if I make it.

Comment

I'm in. Like to go in on Thurs. Who's planning an early in?
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Im out again this year. Will be in Ohio. Going to try a mid week trip the 17-19th of June before I head out.
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

If my schedule changes for the big run I'll join you Marc.
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                  I'm in. Like to go in on Thurs. Who's planning an early in?
                  Going in Thurs
                  68 Slightly modified
                  67 LUBR once again
                  61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Woo Hoo
                    Been too long since We've been on the trail together bud.

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                      If my schedule changes for the big run I'll join you Marc.
                      Sounds good tony. Going through with a buddy from Durango in a willys.
                      Marc D.
                      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

since i have been just driving mine and this year i said i would get it dirty, i am looking forward to attending this for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by strokers View Post
                          since i have been just driving mine and this year i said i would get it dirty, i am looking forward to attending this for the first time.
                          Awesome. It's always a good time. Looking forward to meeting you on the trail.

Comment

I might be riding in on motocross if i don't get my bronco back together. Who can bring in a spare tent, cot, sleeping bag, chair, food and beer for me.
                            67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                            69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                            69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                            79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                            67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

I want to go again this year......I've managed to miss 3 in a row now. If Patrick can give me a hand welding some stuff I should be able to make it. I got some new suspension parts, but I would like to have them done in enough time to make a couple shake-down runs in the hills close to home before I try them on the 'Con.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumppr View Post
                                I want to go again this year......I've managed to miss 3 in a row now. If Patrick can give me a hand welding some stuff I should be able to make it. I got some new suspension parts, but I would like to have them done in enough time to make a couple shake-down runs in the hills close to home before I try them on the 'Con.
                                Let's make a list of "to do's" and prioritize it by importance and then we'll pick a weekend and start cutting, welding and grinding!! I'm usually off on Sun and Mon.

Comment

Working...
                                X