Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in the need to know also. Looks like no ones voted in a while, so when, where and I know why.

Comment

I need to plan the day also, and it looks like no ones voted in a while so whats up?

Comment

Ya.. good question! WHats goin' On?
        70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

I was wondering the same thing, and where.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

The 18th is better for me as well
            69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

testing, don't think i can post here

Comment

As far as I know it is here on the 19th (according to the poll) but the 18th aslo works for me. Just let me know who all is comming and how many people are expected.

Kevin
                7 Russell st.
                Winters ca.
                71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

Yes it is on for who ever want to come. It will be at my place and for me ether day works but the poll results were for the 19th.
                  Just let me know how many people are showing up.
                  Kevin

7 Russell st.
                  Winters ca.
                  71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

Are we on for the 19th or what? We need to get together, It's been far to long!
                    69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

So, Is there a meeting this weekend or what?
                      Chris
                      70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

Everybody try to post here. I need to see if members not being able to post here it is an isolated issue...
                        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post.

Comment

I have received several PM's that people are not able to post here. I will change this back to default settings so everyone can post. Personal information about the meeting this weekend should be emailed or pm'd until I get this thing figured out. Again, thanks to all of you for the patience.
                            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

So, is the meeting still on? Anyone?
                              1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I am definitely out...working both days of the weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X