Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feb 18th works for me too. I have to change out my timing chain and gears to see if thats why my engine wont start, its got me stumped

Comment

Originally posted by ACE
      Feb 18th works for me too. I have to change out my timing chain and gears to see if thats why my engine wont start, its got me stumped
      If all else fails you are close enough to just push it over

Kevin
      71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

Orrr, maybe someone with all the nice tow rigs could haul my broken butt over.

Comment

Originally posted by ACE
          Orrr, maybe someone with all the nice tow rigs could haul my broken butt over.
          Maybe you can get it over there and we can have a wrench party on it. There is nothing on there that cannot be figured out over a few brews...
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

If I don't get her fixed maybe I'll just tap into all your brain powers at the getogether meeting.

Comment

Why wont it start whats the problem? I have been through my own problems last year!! Start a new thread and we can help.. Mtnbronco is who finally figured out my problem.. I still owe him a few
              Aaron
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I might be able to do the 19th, but I will not know until the day before. The 18th is definitely out for me. I have to work every third weekend. I have that weekend and some weekends do not require Sunday work. We'll see if I can make it...
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                  I might be able to do the 19th, but I will not know until the day before. The 18th is definitely out for me. I have to work every third weekend. I have that weekend and some weekends do not require Sunday work. We'll see if I can make it...

19th is better for me also.. Just my .02..
                  Aaron
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I can be there the 18th or 19th.
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
                      I can be there the 18th or 19th.

Me too!

Comment

19th is bad for me, Grandsons 3rd Birthday party but if more peoples can make on the 19 go for it.

Comment

18th would work well for me too. FM
                          looks like the 19th would work too. Whats the time we would begin??
                          Last edited by Familyman; 01-31-2006, 01:51 PM.
                          72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                          1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

I am supposed to be in the Bay Area that weekend, but there is a possibility we might cancel. If we do either day would work for me.

Comment

Man do I feel dumb, for some stupid reason I was thinking Jan.19 for the meeting instead of Feb.19, so I'm free both day in Feb.

Comment

As far as I know I will be able to make ether day, I just need to check with the Boss

Let me know what everyone or most would want to do.

Kevin
                                71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

Working...
                                X