This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting in our near future????

Alright gents...It has been almost a year since we all got together for a few brews. I feel that we need to plan on another one just so we can claim that we at least know eachother

I am thinking January would work best for most due to the holidays and what not. Maybe we can meet at someones house this time....well along as the weather isn't too cold. Post up your thoughts...
    Prairie City
    16.67%
    Kevin's House
    33.33%
    18th Saturday
    23.33%
    19th Sunday
    26.67%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Delta 4 Wheel; 11-16-2005, 07:22 PM.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

a meeting would be cool. we all haven't been on a run yet either. I plan on a few snow runs this winter, maybe we can set one up.
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Lets do it!! Pick a date and we can all make it happen. Will there be any snow this year?? My house may work for everyone.
      Aaron
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I'm in, and free the weekends of Jan 14,15 - 21,22 - 28,29.
        Everyone post up free dates and lets do something.
        I feel like I know everyone from this site but would'nt know you if you hit me in the face with a broken driveline.

Comment

Everyone should be busy the weekend of Jan 13-15 for Winter Fun Fest. I'll be there! But I am available any other weekend in Jan. If you guys would like to get a snow run together, The Dixon 4 Wheelers try to do the Iron Mountain patrol the last weekend in Feb. We could make it a joint effort for anyone willing to join us.
          70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

I down for any time in Jan.
            70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

I'm In.

Comment

i'm in just give plenty of notice
                70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

Well my rig is still in the building stages, But A get together would be great. It's been far to long since we got together and just hung out!
                  69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Maybe late January early Feb???
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Would be great to put faces to names lets set a date???
                      72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                      1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

I'ne seen some of the faces...are you sure you want to do that??

Comment

It would be nice to see your rigs. Late to middle Jan is fine with me.
                          1967, 302,C4, I DID it Not SOME FRIGGEN SHOP.

Comment

Late Jan is fine but my rig won't make it still in progress - FM
                            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Late Jan works for me as well, My rig won't be there either. Still in pieces, Jim
                              69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Working...
                              X