• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map.
    Attached Files
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Cool! Looks like a lot of fun. Do they have rocks too or is it just mud? Do they have a picnic/BB-Q area that we could use for the day? Cook up some good BB-Q and have some ?

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
        Cool! Looks like a lot of fun. Do they have rocks too or is it just mud? Do they have a picnic/BB-Q area that we could use for the day? Cook up some good BB-Q and have some ?
        Ya, Ask Carl and Marc about the rocks.... They each found their trailer to get home..
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Here are the pics from the last trip I took to Prairie City. This is when I was happy that I trailered to the park. I Broke the rear end real good that time.
          Sorry dial up people.
          Attached Files
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Nice.... But where are the FLEXING pictures? Shit that thing will twist in half..
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

So when are you going to unpin yours and see what it will do? Better have a camera when you do it.
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
                So when are you going to unpin yours and see what it will do? Better have a camera when you do it.
                Ya I Will.. No comparison to your rear flex though.. But I feel i'll do all right..
                Thanks for your help..
                Aaron
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

No way any of us with conventional rear leafs can come close to the travel of rear coils...
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

We had to pick Speed Week to try and get together.

18th works for me, I'll tape the Busch race and watch it later.

But the Daytona 500 is the 19th and already had plans a month prior.

Comment

I wont be around that weekend. I will be in arizona for a while
                      70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

The 18th would be better for me too.
                        1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Ya,no shit. We exploded the terra lows in the front of Carl's D20, Other than that it was a great time. Jim
                          69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Our last meet almost a year ago was a blast, except for exploding the terra lows in the front of Carls T-case. We need to get together soon, Jim
                            69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Well it looks like my place on the 19th. Lets plan on starting about noon and wrapping up by 5pm. Please let me know how many people will be showing up so I can plan ahead.

Kevin
                              71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

So is the meeting still on for the the weekend of the 18t/19th? I need to start making plans to come up if it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X