Sunnyvale get together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunnyvale get together

No such thing as an obnoxious Orange Bron... Oh wait, that's the NAME of the color!
    Paint Code "OO" for Obnoxious Orange.

An EB only option, no doubt stolen from the Dodge Boys way back when. (obnoxious orange doggy avatar)

See you tonight.

Paul
    Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
    www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
    68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

I had to tow mine. Just picked it up from the alignment shop and my caster is way off. Gotta get some Adjustment Bushings and see if I can cheat it enough without having to cut and spin the knuckles or diff. Looks goofy with the street tires on but I'll be bringing it with the 2011 Excursion. Look forward to meeting everybody.

Chris
      House of Diesel on Facebook
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/House-...53145751393079

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to Brad for putting the meet together. The boy and I had a great time and it was nice to finally meet everybody. Look forward to seeing y'all again soon.
        House of Diesel on Facebook
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/House-...53145751393079

Comment

Yeah, that was a great time. Good to see you too finally. And everyone we don't get to see very often. From San Francisco to Petaluma even.
          We really filled up that corner of Jake's!

And great idea on the cones Brad! Perfect spots to park and hang out, even in the cold.
          Good thing too. At first I didn't want to tie up a potential Bronco spot, so tried to park the car elsewhere. Well, there wasn't much in the way of "elsewhere" to be had!
          Luckily there were a couple left, so I could park the old South Bay Expressmobile / EB drug dispensary near where all the action was.
          That way we didn't have to carry Jim's rear end too far...

Good stuff. Can't wait to do it again.

Paul
          www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

An excellent time indeed.... Glad to see those that made it! I know there were some that couldn't but wanted to. Next time!
            1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Any interest for a Pizza and Beer and talk about Broncos and other stuff event? I think we are about due in the Sunnyvale area... Let me know. We can talk about dates but thinking towards the end of the month or beginning of next month.
              1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Give me a date to shoot for. I'm overdue to drive my bronco in to work!
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Just to bring it back up, I'm definitely wanting to get a group together again soon too. I might be able to make it in an impromptu way myself, but I'm pretty much out for planning ahead until after my dad's memorial on the 16th. After that I think life will get a little more predictable.

Paul
                  www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

I'm due for some Bronco chat.
                    69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Working...
                    X